Delightful Affairs Ventures, since its incorporation in 2004 have specialized in the production of all shades of cakes, pastries, biscuits, bread, snacks etc. for individuals and corporate bodies.
Our service covers events such as birthdays, anniversaries, house warming, wedding and festive periods. We have in time past supplied our products to Airlines, Schools, Supermarkets, dealers, distributors etc. We have the ability to provide value added products without compromising quality and hygiene and standards.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Accounts Officer
Location: Ojodu, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Verification and generation of periodic financial statements from the Accounting Software.
- Prompt posting of purchases order and GRV.
- Translating the financial statement generated from the Accounting Software into a presentable management account.
- Preparation and presentation of Monthly Management Accounts
- Daily check and confirmation of physical cash and payments to the bank,
- Weekly report on Debtors and Creditors schedule presented to the Managing Director.
- Posting of purchases after Purchase order has been posted and payments also verified and summarized petty cash expenses.
- Daily check of sales order generated by the account officer comprising of names of customers who bought products, amount paid, quantity bought, price per unit, type of products, discount if any, VAT if any, product returned if any and if withholding tax was deducted from the invoice before such is sent to the managing director presented by the account officer signed and sent to Audit for further verification then to the Managing Director.
- Monitor raw material and other purchases price fluctuations via the company’s accounting software and then advice the management accordingly.
- Authorize all financial transactions before they are taken to the Managing Director for approval.
- Coordinate, handle and oversee all tax matters by working with the company’s tax consultant.
- Preparation of Monthly Payroll. The first Draft must be ready on or before 26th of the month, which is taken to audit for verification before it is sent to the Managing Director for approval.
- Candidates should possess HND / OND qualification with a minimum of 2 years work experience.
Application Closing Date
30th January, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.