Primera Africa Finance Group is a financial services firm that provides a range of services to clients across the African continent. Our goal is to provide bespoke financial solutions, in the most professional and efficient manner to meet our clients’ individual needs. Primera Africa Finance Group is a financial services firm that provides a range of services to clients across the African continent. Our goal is to provide bespoke financial solutions, in the most professional and efficient manner to meet our clients’ individual needs.
We operate in four major business areas: Securities Trading, Financial Advisory, Principal Investments and Consumer Finance. Based on our people’s global experience and local knowledge, we are able to deliver the most advanced financial solutions, keeping in perspective the local nuances peculiar to each market to ensure our clients receive superior advice. Overall, each client benefits from our dedication to excellence, entrepreneurial thinking and long-term commitment to service.
One of our subsidiaries (Hartley’s Supermarket & Stores Limited) is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Branch Manager
Reports to: General Manager (Operations)
- We are looking for a professional and customer service-oriented Store Manager to oversee daily operations at our store.
- As the Store Manager, you will supervise the operational and organizational standards of the store.
- Your duties will include undertaking administrative tasks, monitoring inventory levels, and developing business strategies.
- The ideal candidate must be able to improve customer satisfaction and meet monthly sales goals. In addition to being an excellent communicator, you should also demonstrate outstanding leadership and interpersonal skills.
- Deliver excellent service to ensure high levels of customer satisfaction..
- Create business strategies to attract new customers, expand store traffic, and enhance profitability.
- Respond to customer complaints and concerns in a professional manner.
- Ensure store compliance with health and safety regulations.
- Develop and arrange promotional material and in-store displays.
- Prepare detailed reports on buying trends, customer requirements, and profits.
- Undertake store administration duties such as managing store budgets and updating financial records.
- Monitor inventory levels and order new items.
- Set and monitor store’s budget, making every effort to maximize efficiency and profits
- Maintain current knowledge of market/trends
- Analyze and predict sales, and sale trends to make informed decisions
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or relevant field preferred.
- A minimum of 8 years’ experience working in a retail environment, ideally in a managerial role.
- Strong leadership and customer management abilities.
- Customer service-oriented with in-depth knowledge of basic business management processes.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Building Collaborative and Healthy Relationships – Amiable enough to easily build productive working relationships with co-worker, external customers and resources whilst valuing people of different backgrounds, cultures and demographics.
- Communication and Presentation Skills – Expresses ideas clearly and concisely; passing information (written and Orally) to stakeholders appropriately
- Self – Leadership and Accountability – Ability to take ownership and work with little supervision
- Strong Analytical skills
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online