Michael Stevens Consulting is a Management consulting company, whose focus has been on rendering the following services: Training, Recruitment of Personnel, Outsourcing of Personnel and rendering Financial and Management consulting services to the Manufacturing, Oil & Gas, Telecommunications, engineering services, Hospitality Industry,Public Sector etc.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Executive and Solar
- The appointee will be directly reporting to the Business Development and Project. He must be a self -managed individual with extensive technical experience in solar projects. He must have an understanding of the power sector with very strong business development skills to drive the vision of the company and ensure Marketing efficiency and profitability.
- Research and identify new business opportunities
- Responsible for the sales of the company Products & Services
- Technical experience with Solar installations and Systems to Source for Solar Projects.
- Managing and retaining existing clients, and developing new channels of business
- Job involves meeting and exceeding the company set target and increasing the company cliental database
- Confer or consult with Department head to plan advertising services and to secure information on clients needs and customer specification
- Liaise with potential customers regarding training, supplies, recruitment, project and other engineering consulting
- Develop appropriate follow-up programs to ensure success of the proposal submitted.
- Generate business mandates from clients.
- Make presentations, and modifications on processes, to guarantee more efficient service delivery for maintaining client relationship
- Any other function as may be directed by management.
Qualifications and Experience
- B.Sc / B.Eng / HND (Electrical / Electronics Engineering, Mechanical Engineering or other related discipline)
- Must have contacts in the power generation, distribution and transmission company
- Knowledge of the power sector and must have contacts in some power companies
- Minimum 5 years experience with business development and solar projects
- Ability to work under pressure and tight reporting schedule.
- Good interpersonal skills with ability to work effectively in a team.
- Integrity and transparent honesty.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Self-motivated and target oriented.
- Ready to Travel
- Multi-tasking capability
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] stating the job title as the subject.