Efugo Nigeria Limited – We are farmers who take great pride in quality. Quality to us means healthy animals, clean production. Being efficient in production means we can offer great pricing on our products. We focus on the great pricing, so our customers can be profitable when you sell to your customers.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Chief Finance Officer
- To ensure that the all important bottom line of the business is healthy. To keep a 360 view of the business and all the related monetary matters.
- To bring world class planning and report standards to the business.
- To develop customized solutions and approaches to our business to give us appropriate visibility.
- To plan investments and manage the assets and liabilities of the company to optimize the financial performance of the business.
- To use experience and sound judgement to advice the ownership of the company.
- To deeply understand all the numbers in the business and to connect all these numbers across all the units of the business and to manage the singular and related implications of these numbers.
Application Closing Date
30th June, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.