Sinoma Cargo International Nigeria Limited is wholly-owned subsidiary invested by Sinoma Cargo in Nigeria, founded in June 2016, located in Nigeria, Lagos. Sinoma Cargo is the first branch set up in West Africa in the process of implementing globalization strategy.
Currently, Sinoma Cargo has obtained the clearance qualification and provides overseas warehousing and distribution services, equipped with 40 normal trailers and 10 tow-beds, Sinoma Cargo Nigeria can deliver general cargoes, heavy lifts, over-sized goods and self-owned custom house broker has been set up as well. There are 12 Chinese employees and 100 native employees at present.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Financial Staff
Employment Type: Full-time
- Facilitating and improving the financial practices and procedures within a company or organisation. Ensuring an employer’s adherence to financial regulations and legislation.
Finance Job Duties
- Implement and adhere to the company’s or organisation’s financial procedures and policies
- Create efficient and effective methods for tracking financial data
- Use spreadsheets and sophisticated calculation software to gather and record financial information
- Coordinate and execute financial transactions and activities, such as bill payment, invoicing, payroll, etc.
- Assist in the audit process by providing information and data as requested
- Complete administrative tasks, such as filling out paperwork and filing records
- Create organised records and files to assist in tax preparation
- Analyse financial information for trends and errors
- Find solutions to discrepancies by working with other employees and correcting any erroneous information
Application Closing Date
16th June, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of mail