Fan Milk Nigeria Plc was founded in 1960 by a Danish Merchant and Industrialist Erik Emborg with a recombination-plant at Ibadan, a distribution centre in Lagos with less than 30 employees.
The plant produced fresh milk from imported milk powder. Initially, the product range was white milk, chocolate milk, cottage cheese, and set yoghurt. The main outlet was bicycle vendors supplied with cold products from a growing number of smaller depots.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for Job at FAN MILK plc
Healthcare Nutrition Solutions Representative
- Full Time
- Required Qualifications: BA/BSC/HND
- Location: Rivers | Nigeria. See other Jobs in Rivers
- Join this Group to receive Job Alerts on
Are you an Employer?
We are looking for a Healthcare Nutrition Solutions Representative in Nigeria. The Representative will have four main missions:
- Drive ethical marketing with HCPs
- Intelligence and Insights
- Qualifications and Requirements:
The Healthcare Nutrition Solutions Representative should have:
- A Degree and related experience
- Sales competencies
- Communication skills
- Ability to work in autonomy and within a team
- Be proficient in Microsoft office
- Excellent communication skills.