Are you looking for the top visa sponsorship companies in the UK? I bet you said “Yes.” So, in this article, we’ll talk about what “visa sponsorship” means, as well as the companies that offer it and the agencies that handle it. Let’s get started!
Visas have never been easier to get and easier to apply for. Multiple companies in the UK now offer visa-sponsored jobs to people from outside the country.
These businesses are on the Register of Licensed Sponsors, which used to be called the Tier 2 Sponsor List and has more than 32,000 businesses on it. The company gives you a “Certificate of Sponsorship” with a reference number you’ll use when applying for your visa.
Before you can apply for a UK Sponsorship Visa, you have to meet the requirements and follow the steps for how to apply. Here is a list of companies in the UK that can help you get a visa:
READ ALSO: Unskilled Jobs in Canada with visa sponsorship 2023
List Of Visa Sponsorship companies in the UK In 2023
QuantumBlack is a Software Company Under McKinsey & Co. It Focuses On Artificial Intelligence. It is the AI center of excellence at McKinsey & Co. It works at the intersection of strategy, technology, and design to solve problems in the real world.
2. PwC Accounting & Professional Services
PricewaterhouseCoopers is an international group of professional services firms that work as partnerships under the PwC brand. It is the second-largest professional services network in the world, and along with Deloitte, EY, and KPMG, it is one of the “Big Four” accounting firms.
3. Deloitte Accounting & Professional Services
Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited, which most people call “Deloitte,” is an international network of professional services with its main office in London, England.
4. NHS Various
The National Health Service is one of the four National Health Service systems in the United Kingdom. It is the public health care system in England. After Brazil’s Sistema Nico De Sade, it is the world’s second largest single-payer healthcare system.
5. Aldi Retail
Aldi is the brand name of two German discount supermarket chains owned by the same family and has over 10,000 stores in 20 countries. Karl and Theo Albrecht started the chain when they took over their mother’s store in Essen in 1946.
Google LLC is an American multinational technology company that focuses on search engine technology, online advertising, cloud computing, computer software, quantum computing, e-commerce, artificial intelligence, and consumer electronics.
7. KPMG Accounting & Professional Services
One of the Big Four accounting firms and a multinational professional services network is KPMG International Limited.
8. J.P. Morgan Investment Banking
JPMorgan Chase & Co. is a Delaware-incorporated American multinational investment bank and financial services holding company with its main office in New York City.
9. GSK Chemicals & Pharmaceuticals
Formerly known as GlaxoSmithKline Plc, GSK Plc is a multinational pharmaceutical and biotechnology company based in the United Kingdom with its global headquarters in London. Glaxo Wellcome and SmithKline Beecham’s merger in 2000 resulted in its establishment.
10. EY Accounting & Professional Services
EY, also known as Ernst & Young Global Limited, is a global professional services partnership with its global headquarters in London, England. One of the biggest networks for professional services in the world is EY. It is regarded as one of the “Big Four” accounting firms, along with Deloitte, KPMG, and PricewaterhouseCoopers.
With its headquarters in London, England, Unilever Plc is a British multinational company that manufactures consumer goods. Products from Unilever include food, condiments, ice cream, cleaning supplies, cosmetics, and personal care. The largest soap manufacturer in the world, Unilever, has products sold in about 190 nations.
HSBC Holdings Plc is a British multinational holding company for universal banks and financial services. With US$2.953 trillion in assets as of December 2021, it surpassed BNP Paribas to claim the title of the largest bank in Europe.
UK With its corporate headquarters in London, England, Barclays is a British multinational universal bank. With the assistance of a service provider, Barclays Execution Services, Barclays operates as two divisions: Barclays UK and Barclays International.
14. Goldman Sachs
Major Goldman Sachs Offices in the UK American multinational investment bank and financial services provider Goldman Sachs.
Amazon.com, Inc. is an American multinational technology company with a focus on digital streaming, artificial intelligence, online advertising, cloud computing, and e-commerce.
16. Lidl Retail 60
It is a German-based, multinational chain of discount stores with more than 11,000 locations in Europe, the US, and the UK.
Since 2003, Rolls-Royce Motor Cars Limited, a British luxury car manufacturer, has been the sole manufacturer of vehicles bearing the Rolls-Royce brand. It is a fully owned subsidiary of BMW AG. On the Goodwood Estate in Goodwood, West Sussex, England, the company’s administrative and production headquarters are situated.
18. McKinsey & Company Consulting
A UK-Based Global Management Consulting Firm To Businesses, Governments, And Other Organizations offers Professional Services. According to revenue, McKinsey is the oldest and largest of the “Big Three” Management Consultancies (MBB), or the three biggest strategy consulting companies in the world. The firm’s primary focus areas are its clients’ finances and business operations.
service provider for outsourcing, management consulting, and technology. Located in the UK, but serving clients all over the world
A renowned consulting firm with headquarters in London, United Kingdom.
A member of the “Magic Circle,” a group of international law firms with offices in London, United Kingdom, Clifford Chance LLP is an international law firm. It is among the world’s top ten largest law firms when both lawyer count and revenue are taken into account.
22. Nouveau Care
This organization is in charge of providing elderly care. They provide personal care, medication support, palliative care, companionship, dementia care, and other services. Additionally, they hire nurses and caregivers from abroad.
23. Vira International
Since its founding in 1970, Vira International has concentrated on the hospitality industry while offering a specialized service. They provide UK immigration, internships, recruitment, sponsorship, and compliance services.
24. Medacs Healthcare
This is a leading healthcare staffing agency. They source staff for both private and public sectors internationally and locally. They are located in countries like the US, UK, Ireland, etc.
25. Williams Allan
This is a business consultancy that aids companies in finding the top talent for their organizations both domestically and abroad. Through the skilled worker visa, they can provide their clients with access to a talented pool of people. Companies sponsor their potential employees using this visa.
SEE ALSO: Italy farm working jobs with visa sponsorship 2023
In 2023, what will a UK visa sponsorship job entail?
If you’re an employer looking to hire someone from outside the UK, the EEA, or Switzerland, you’ll probably need to get a UK sponsorship for an employer’s license.
If your application for a UK visa sponsorship job is approved, you will be given a license (with an A rating) good for four years that will enable you to give suitable foreign workers certificates of sponsorship.
Therefore, those who want to offer employment to foreign nationals in the UK, including those who want a Work Permit UK, must have this visa.
Industries that Employ the Most People Sponsoring Visas
Technology is the sector where there are the most jobs for visa sponsorship. Because technology is constantly developing, skilled workers are always needed. It is also more common because of the broad categories that go under the name “technology.”
It also has the most jobs that can be done from home. The technology sector is enormous and is constantly growing.
Other industries, besides technology, provide visa sponsorship. As follows:
- Medicine/ Healthcare
All of these industries have many specialized areas that require specialized workers. Aside from the need for skilled labor, more workers may also prompt employers to sponsor potential employees visas. In light of this, you are eligible to apply for jobs sponsored by a visa if you have a degree or skill in any of the aforementioned industries.
Types of UK Visa
There are different types of visas in the UK, namely;
- Business visa
- Work visa
- Study visa
- Visitor visa
- Family visa
- Settlement visa
- Transit visa
How to apply for a UK visa sponsorship job in 2023
- Verify your company’s eligibility so you can apply for UK visa sponsorship jobs in 2023.
- Choose the type of license you require (i.e., the worker you want to sponsor).
- Appoint personnel to oversee internal sponsorship management.
- Apply online and pay the necessary fees.
Note on upcoming UK immigration changes in 2023 for UK visa sponsorship jobs.
Employers considering sponsoring non-UK visa sponsorship jobs after January 2021 should be aware that a points-based UK immigration system will replace the current UK Visas and Immigration system on that date.
Employer sponsorship in the UK will undergo fundamental changes in terms of salary thresholds, fees, and skill requirements.
Unlike the current UK visas and immigration sponsorship system, which requires a sponsor license only if you want to hire workers from outside the EEA and Switzerland, the new system requires a sponsorship license if you want to hire citizens of EEA states as well as Swiss citizens.
If you meet the following criteria, you should be eligible for a UK visa sponsorship job for an employers license:
- The UK Visas and Immigration (UKVI) decides whether you are reliable and in good legal standing based on your application, supplementary materials, and (in some cases) a visit to your place of business.
- You have the necessary established systems in place to monitor the employees you sponsor.
Who is not eligible for visa sponsorship jobs in the United Kingdom?
If you have been convicted of certain crimes, particularly those involving immigration offenses, as well as money laundering, fraud, and other crimes.
What documents are required for UK visa sponsorship jobs?
You do not need to submit supporting documents if you are one of the following:
A company that is publicly traded on the London Stock Exchange.
The UK government recognizes it as a public body (such as a local authority).
For everyone else, the immigration authorities must receive the correct documents (either originals or certified copies) in order to determine that you are a legitimate business entity and follow the process for UK visa sponsorship jobs correctly:
List of supplemental documents.
Failure to include these documents in your application may call into question your legitimacy and jeopardize your application. If an error is made during the application process, your application may be denied.
If you believe your application was rejected for one of the reasons listed above (rather than simply because you resent its rejection), you may apply to have it corrected.
- Copy that has been certified (of a document)
- The issuing authority, or a working solicitor, barrister, or notary, can certify a copy of an original document.
- It must include a declaration from the certifier stating that the document is an authentic copy of the original.
- The certifier must include his or her name and the name of the company for which he or she works (if applicable) on each page of the document, as well as his or her original signature.
- Printouts of documents contained within an email attachment may be certified as long as the certifier has viewed the original email message.
How to apply for UK work visa sponsorship
To apply for UK work visa sponsorship, you should:
- Apply for a UK visa sponsorship online.
- Print the submission form.
- Send the submission sheet and all supporting documents to UK Visas and Immigration (UKVI) at the address below:
- Sponsor casework operations
- Sponsor applications team
- UK Visas and Immigration
- PO Box 3468
- S3 8WA
FAQs about UK visa sponsorship jobs
How to sponsor a work visa in the UK
Companies in the United Kingdom that want to sponsor an employee from another country should take the following steps:
1) Determine whether their company meets the sponsorship eligibility requirements: Only companies that have applied for a sponsorship license are eligible to sponsor foreign workers. You can apply for your business license online through the UK Visas and Immigration Services—UKVIS.
2) Confirm that the position you want to fill with a foreign worker is eligible for sponsorship: A potential employee can be sponsored under a variety of different categories, each of which pertains to a specific visa and each of which has specific eligibility requirements pertaining to skillset and salary. Health Care workers, Skilled workers, and Season workers are some of the most common sponsorship categories. For example, suppose you want to sponsor someone who is a skilled worker. In that case, you must ensure that your company is offering your potential employee a salary that is commensurate with the Skilled Worker’s salary requirements.
3) Choose your license category: licenses are divided into two types: temporary and long-term workers. Employers looking to hire temporary workers should apply for a Temporary Worker license, while those looking to hire long-term employees should apply for a Worker license.
4) Assign someone within your organization to take control of your sponsorship: This is the person within your organization who you designate to oversee the sponsorship process through the Sponsorship Management System (SMS) tool.
5) Go to your sponsorship application and submit it: Apply for sponsorship and submit your sponsorship application online. This entails using the online application system to upload the necessary documents and materials and filling out the provided electronic forms.
6) Pay your sponsorship fees: All businesses must pay a fee to sponsor an employee; the amount your business must pay is determined by the type of license they are applying for. For most businesses, a Worker license category costs £1,476.
7) Watch for the outcome of your application.
Are UK businesses willing to sponsor visas?
Companies in the United Kingdom are eager to sponsor visa-required foreign workers. The vast majority of foreign workers in the UK today are here on a work visa.
Even after Brexit, foreign workers will remain an important part of the UK economy. Companies in the United Kingdom that require workers with specific skill sets or who meet other criteria are always willing to sponsor foreign workers’ visas to fill these critical positions.
As a result, UK companies sponsor millions of workers worldwide, including the EU. Being sponsored by a UK company is one of the most common ways for foreigners, particularly foreign workers, to gain entry into the UK.
How do I find sponsored jobs in the United Kingdom?
Foreigners looking for a sponsored job in the UK should look online at various job sites that advertise open positions at UK companies.
Jobs websites frequently highlight UK jobs that offer sponsorship for foreign employers, allowing you to narrow your search for UK jobs that offer sponsorship while excluding those that do not.
Companies that provide visa sponsorship are the least expensive way to relocate to the UK. It is less expensive but more difficult to obtain a method of relocating to the UK. This is due to the small number of companies that provide visa sponsorship (approximately 5%).
Companies provide visa sponsorship to qualified potential employees. Typically, these companies receive many applications for visa sponsorship jobs. As a result, you must be exceptional to receive the offer. While some of these companies may recruit for visa sponsorship on their own, others may choose to use the services of recruitment agencies.
READ MORE: Top Guide On Jobs in Yukon Canada