To independently handle and perform the lead role in
Project/Programme Management of small-to-medium scale facilities
projects working with the clients Corporate Real Estate team to manage,
financially control and deliver to its capital plan.
Define and build a delivery strategy including procurement for all capital works defined as in scope within the FM delivery model
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
• To independently handle and perform the lead role in Project Management of small-to-medium scale facilities projects
• Manage, coordinate and control the delivery of projects from inception to completion.
• Support the project team, take control and manage through all stages of the project from initiation & planning, design, procurement, construction and completion & close-out stages of the project.
• Work within the constraints of the project and deliver to meet all time, cost, quality, health & safety requirements of the project.
• Communicate the needs requirements and constraints to the building FM and Engineering Teams.
• Represent the Client throughout the duration of the project.
• Manage and coordinate the work of all consultants & contractors appointed to the project.
• Manage and liaison with the Relationship Manager, building landlord (where appropriate) and all authorities agencies for matters related to the project.
• Represent and promote the company throughout all projects.
• Contribute to the achievement of the account and IFM EMEA financial Targets.
• Support the EMEA Projects Director on other account activities as and when requested
• Contribute and support the regional Facilities Management teams when needed.
• Build a network of supply partners to deliver where self-delivery would jeopardise the smooth running of the account.
• Build and deliver to a robust project commissioning strategy for the account.
• Team management for all direct reports ensuring training and IPMP’s are completed on time and in line with the account and firm wide strategies and timescales
• Good experience with commercial interiors fit-out projects.
• Proficiency with MS Office suite, MS Project
• Strong written & verbal communication skills.
Experience and Qualifications
• At least 5 years relevant industry experience with consultant or contractor firms.
• Educational qualifications in the field of quantity surveying / building / project & construction management / engineering / architecture.
If you are interested in this opportunity please email [email protected]