Met T&S is a company of Maire Tecnimont Group operating in various commercial businesses and supplying superior procurement, commissioning, management and maintenance services in the Oil & Gas, Chemical and Petrochemical sectors worldwide. Met T&S is located in LONDON, United Kingdom and is part of the Business Services Sector Industry. There are 88 companies in the MET T&S corporate family.
Maire Tecnimont S.p.A. announces that one of its subsidiaries, Tecnimont Nigeria Limited have been awarded a contract. Tecnimont Nigeria Limited is a reputable Oil and Gas company with experience in the provision of engineering, construction, and procurement services.
Applications are invited for the position below:
Job Title: Machinery Supervisor, MAS
Reference: PIR 4239PHR00053
Location: Port Harcourt, Nigeria
Job Type / Contract: TBD
Job Summary / Role Description
- The Mechanical Supervisor directs the Subcontractor activities in his own discipline, ensuring that Plant Construction works are performed according to the erection schedules and Project documents within the assigned cost budget, according to the Quality & Safety procedures as well as according to the terms and conditions of the subcontract.
Duties and Responsibilities
- The Supervisor (Plant & Machinery) plans and schedules work related to equipment operations, allocates work to team members and guides till completion in line with safety, productivity and quality norms at the work site;
- The Supervisor also maintains equipment operations related documentation, anchors interactions with stakeholders and assists the manager with P&M operations related matters to meet organization’s objectives and customer’s requirements.
Knowledge & Qualifications
- Preferably Diploma or Degree in Mechanical Engineering.
- At least 3 years of experience in supervision of equipment operations
Skills and Abilities:
- Fluent English;
- Excellent IT and analytical skills;
- Excellent communications and interpersonal skills;
- Strong interpersonal, team-oriented skills. Self-motivation and direction, with strong bias toward timely performance and problem resolution;
- Attention to detail, and the ability to read and draft blueprints (as-builts), negotiation / customer relation skills, strong communications and interpersonal skills, leadership skills.
Application Closing Date
18th May, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Only spontaneous candidates will be considered for this position.
- The information submitted shall include:
- Expected salary (year, gross)
- Notice period (weeks)
- Email address of the candidate