Olive Multi-specialist Hospitals in collaboration with the Platinum Hospital India was established to improve access to advanced medical and surgical interventions. We provide a range services from surgical solutions to internal medicine solutions. Olive Multispecialist hospital also has a customized helipad, which offers a unique field to hospital helicopter rescue service. In a typical emergency a helicopter will be dispatched from a partner service and the client will be transported directly to hospital.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Medical Records Officer
- Ensuring that medical records are accurate and organized
- Preparing patients’ charts and gathering information
- Filling patients’ medical records and information
- Ensuring all medical records are protected and kept confidential
- Reviewing patients’ records ensuring that everything is complete
- Classifying and indexing records
- Maintaining best record keeping practices
- HND / B.Sc in Health Information Management
- Minimum of three (3) years’ experience in a similar role
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills
- Strong attention to details and data entry skills
- Proficient in Microsoft office.
Application Closing Date
7th June, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CVs to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail