9jaMall is a ring of virtual shopping Malls of 5km radius to give the off-line retailers a chance at competing with the e-commerce platforms and ability to scale their business by opening a new shop in every 5.0km radius within the digital shopping Mall network.
This creates an opportunity for every offline retailer to scale their business and have as many as up to 500 branches countrywide allowing them to employ more people, sell more and create more impact within the communities.
This solution also offers consumers an option of doing their shopping from home, from well-known neighborhood retailers that they have an emotional connection to instead of a random unknown retailer at an e-commerce platform where customers makes purchases.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Lead
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- The sales lead engages with individual and corporate customers, groups, and association.
- He/she provides information to individuals, groups, associations, and the public regarding the services of the digital shopping mall by responding to social media platforms, telephone, and app, written and in-person inquiries.
- The Lead sells virtual shopping malls of 5km radius; performs daily sales and financial reporting, performs duties in support of the Product Lead and provides lead work direction as directed.
- The sales lead will coordinate the sales team, ensure the team’s sales quotas are met, create sales plans, analyze data, and support the management.
- Engage with individual and corporate customers, groups, and associations.
- Working collaboratively across departments to ensure the implementation of integrated strategies.
- Resolve customer complaints via phone, email, mail, or social media.
- Use telephones to reach out to customers and verify account information.
- Maintaining positive customer relations
- Cancel or upgrade accounts.
- Assist with placement of orders, refunds, or exchanges.
- Managing organizational sales by developing a business plan that covers sales,revenue, and expense controls
- Meeting planned sales goals
- Coordinating with marketing on lead generation
- Advise on company information.
- Take payment information and other pertinent information such as addresses and phone numbers.
- Place or cancel orders.
- Answer questions about warranties or terms of sale.
- Act as the company gatekeeper.
- Attempt to persuade customer to reconsider cancellation.
- Inform customer of deals and promotions.
- Sell products and services.
- Utilize computer technology to handle high call volumes.
- Provides support in the execution of effective lead generation programs via new businesses and customer focused field marketing events, trade shows, PR, webcasts, and online advertising.
- Helping to turn key customers into references by establishing and developing relationships with them.
- Work with customer service to ensure proper customer service is being delivered.
- Suggest solutions when a product malfunctions or there is service failure
- Compile reports on overall customer satisfaction.
- Handle changes in policies or service renewals.
- Conducting research and analyzing data to identify and define audiences
- Financial and statistical information
- Writing and proofreading creative copy
- Updating databases and using a customer relationship management (CRM) system
- Monitoring performance of team members
- B.Sc / HND Marketing, Business Administration and other closely related fields
- 2 – 5 years experience leading a small team in similar projects
- Experience in using CRM practices for sales force
- Experience in customer relationship management
- Experience in planning and implementing sales strategies.
- Good Teamwork Skills
- Excellent written and verbal Communication skills
- Good listening skill
- Strong attention to detail
- Good organization and planning skills
- Commercial awareness
- General understanding of the sales process
- Critical reasoning.
Knowledge and Abilities:
- Knowledge of e-Commerce, online stores, and online shopping.
- Ability to read Google map and understand routing directions, customer service techniques, and proper use of English language
- Ability to listen effectively, assimilate information, and to relate in a clear, friendly and informative manner route and digital store network information to persons over the phone, in writing and in person.
- Ability to deal tactfully, patiently, and effectively with individuals from diverse backgrounds frequently under stressful circumstances.
- Ability to operate the telephone using a clear, well-modulated voice, and good diction.
- Knowledge of handling and security procedures for cash and materials having monetary value.
- Ability to accurately perform monetary transactions.
- Ability to operate a computer to accomplish word processing and data entry tasks.
- Ability to accurately perform arithmetic computations.
- Knowledge of computerized and manual record keeping systems and the ability to maintain them.
- Ability to lead a sales team.
- Ability to understand and execute oral and written instructions, policies, and procedures.
- Ability to operate standard office equipment and radio communication system.
- Thorough knowledge of office procedures and practices.
Application Closing Date
29th October, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.