Do you desire a fully funded scholarship to study in Austria? Why not apply for the 2022 Austria Government Scholarships. The fully funded scholarships programs are open to all International applicants around the world. The programs offer in these scholarships include the Undergraduate, Masters, and Ph.D. programs.
All the successful applicants for these scholarships have thousands of jobs waiting for them after completing their degrees. Therefore, if you really desire to study in Austria with a fully funded scholarship, we advise you to apply the 2022 Government of Austria scholarships.
Summary of 2022 Austria Government Scholarships
• Host Country: Austria
• Scholarship Sponsor: Australian Federal Ministry of Education, Science and Research
• Program: Bachelors, Masters, PhD, Undergraduate & Postgraduate
• Funding Type: Fully Funded
• Closing Date: September 1, 2022
These fully funded scholarships are sponsored by the Austrian Federal Ministry of Education, Science and Research (BMBWF). The scholarships cover all the educational expenses of the selected applicants.
• It offers travel allowance
• There is monthly scholarship installment
• It offers free accommodation
• It offers health insurance
Scholarships Eligibility Criteria:
• All Austrian Citizens are not eligible to
• You must have completed 12 Years of Education for a Bachelor’s degree.
• All interested international students are eligible to apply for these scholarships.
• Your age must be less than 40 years for Ph.D. Program.
• If you are applying for Bachelor or Master, you must be less than 35 years.
• You must possess Bachelor’s degree for the Master’s Program, and must possess Bachelor and Master’s degrees for the Ph.D. program.
List of Available Fields and Courses:
• Natural Sciences
• Technical Sciences
• Social Sciences
• Human Medicine
• Medical Sciences
• Agriculture Sciences
• Health Sciences
• And others
See other available scholarships Opportunities
Interested applicants for these scholarships do not need to pay application fee before they can apply for these scholarships. All they need is to meet the requirements. The scholarships are fully funded and every qualified person is eligible to apply except the Austrian citizens.