The fully-funded Knight Hennessy Scholarship in the USA for 2023 is a brainchild of Stanford University and it’s for the most outstanding students from all over the world who desire to pursue a graduate degree at the university. This scholarship program is a once-in-a-lifetime chance for graduate students to partake in multicultural and diverse activities via Stanford.
The fully-funded scholarship at Stanford University, US, founded for domestic and international graduates is a platform that offers an array of educational experiences that help effective graduates to address the complex challenges of the modern world.
Stanford University grants all academic fields and majors through the Knight Hennessy scholarship. This scholarship program is open to interested graduates all over the world regardless of their colour, race or ethnicity, age, or gender. The graduate students who show leadership qualities from past experience, and who serve as role models to others in bringing positive change in their communities.
The Knight-Hennessy Scholarship offers a full tuition, travel, living, and other academic expenses. The successful applicants will have a great opportunity to participate in the King Global Leadership Program (KGLP) through this Knight-Hennessy Scholarship Program.
Knight Hennessy Scholarship Summary
• Host Country: United States of America
• Host University: Stanford University
• No. of Scholarship: 100
• Degree Level: All JD, MA, MBAMD, MFA, MS, DMA, and PhD programs.
• Eligibility Nationality: Domestic and International
• Application Closes: October 12, 2022
• Applicants selected will receive a three-year scholarship grant
• The scholarship program offers a full tuition
• This scholarship offers recipients a stipend for living expenses
• This scholarship offers a stipend for room and board, textbooks, academic supplies, instructional material, local transportation costs, and reasonable personal expenses
• Successful applicants will receive an economy-class round-trip ticket to and from Stanford University
• The successful applicants may apply for supplemental funds to assist with educational pursuits (e.g. conference travel)
Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
• All graduate students can apply for this scholarship program
• The interested candidates must be enrolled and accepted into a Stanford graduate degree program
• Applicants are not eligible if they had earned their Bachelor’s degree in January 2016
• The interested candidates must be freshly enrolled graduate students. If interested candidates’ graduations program commenced in 2021 or earlier, they can’t apply
• This scholarship program accepts TOEFL
• Participate in the Online Application
• A video story
• Applicant’s transcript
• A page résumé
• Applicant’s Standardized Test Score
• Recommendation Letters (two)
• Essays, a 1,750 words
How to Apply?
• Candidates must submit separate applications for the scholarship and the Stanford University graduate degree program
• The scholarship application material should be submitted in English through an Online Application.
• This scholarship does not accept email or postal mail submissions
The successful applicants for scholarship program will be offered a stipend for room and board, textbooks, academic supplies, instructional material, local transportation costs, and other personal expenses. Also, the students will receive a three-year scholarship award.