The University of Exeter’s College of Life and Environmental Sciences fully-funded PhD Studentship in Geography applications are currently ongoing.
The University of Exeter International Scholarship is reserved for the outstanding international students who want to apply for PhD degree programs at the university.
Rutgers University Chancellor’s Undergraduate Scholarship in the USA 2022
Fully Funded Prince Sultan University Scholarships in Saudi Arabia
Dalarna University International Scholarships in Sweden 2023
Fulda University of Applied Sciences International Scholarships in Germany 2023
2023 South Pacific Scholarships at University of Incarnate Word in USA
University of Exeter was founded in 1955 in the UK. It’s a public research university with over 18,000 students.
Summary of Scholarship:
• Application Deadline: 14 August 2022
• Country: United Kingdom
• Scholarship Provider: University Of Exeter
• Program Level: PhD, Postgraduate
• Scholarship Funding: Fully Funded
It offers tuition fees and an annual tax-free stipend of at least £15,609 for 3.5 years full-time or pro-rata for part-time study
Scholarship Eligibility Criteria:
• All qualified international applicants are eligible to apply for the University of Exeter International Scholarship
Available Subject or Course:
• PhD degree in Geography
• The prospective applicants for the studentship must have obtained, or be about to obtain, a First or Upper Second Class UK Honours degree, or the equivalent qualifications obtained outside the UK in an appropriate area of technology or science like Environmental Science, Geography, Ecology, Soil Science, Chemistry, Biology and others.
How to Apply?
• Applicants should enroll to take admission in the PhD degree coursework at the university.
• A Letter of Application (listing your prior research experience, academic interests and reasons for wanting to take the project)
• A Research proposal (3x A4 pages listing your understanding of what the project will entail, including a short literature review)
• Transcript(s) giving full details of subjects studied and grades/marks obtained (this should be an interim transcript if you are still studying)
• Provide two references from referees familiar with your academic work. Your referees can email the reference direct to [email protected] quoting the studentship reference number
• Applicants who are not from English-speaking country are required to submit evidence of their proficiency in English. At least 6.0 IELTS and not less than 6.0 in any section by the start of the project.
• Applicants must meet the admission requirements set by the university
The University of Exeter International Scholarships It offers tuition fees and an annual tax-free stipend of at least £15,609 for 3.5 years full-time or pro-rata for part-time study. The scholarship is fully funded and covers the major educational expenses.
2 thoughts on “2023 University of Exeter International Scholarships in UK [Fully Funded]”
I am very glad to meet some kind of scholarships and i hope insha allah to get this scholarship
I am very glad to meet some kind of scholarships and i hope insha allah to get it and benefit it i see it it is good apportunity to get some kind of scholarships.