The portal for the University of Freiburg International Scholarship award is now open for interested applicants who wish to study in the University for the 2023/2024 academic session.
If you’re qualified to apply for this scholarship program, start your application process today and be among the first to be shortlisted for the University of Freiburg International award.
The scholarship award is specifically reserved for both local and international students who wish to begin Bachelor’s or Master’s degrees study at the university for the 2023/2024 academic session.
• Application Deadline: March 31, 2023
• Host Country: Germany
• Scholarship Provider: University of Freiburg
• Host University: University of Freiburg
• Scholarship Worth: 300 euros
• University entrance qualification for candidates in undergraduate degree programs. (Bachelor, Staatsexamen, Magister).
• Master’s applicants, certificate of the first university degree. In this case, applicants do not need to upload the university entrance qualification (Abiturzeugnis).
• If you’re studying for a second degree, the transcript of the most recent university degree (Bachelor, Master, Staatsexamen). In this case, you do not need to upload the university entrance qualification.
• Curriculum Vitae
• Current transcript of records for enlisted students.
• In degree program in which an average grade cannot be calculated during the degree program, evidence of the average grade/final grade of the most recent examination (university entrance qualification, physicum/intermediate examination, final grade of the recently acquired degree).
• Candidates to the Faculty of Chemistry and Pharmacy: for students who are already enlisted, evidence that they belong to the top 10% of the class by means of a corresponding certificate from the Examinations Office.
The selected students for this scholarship program are offered 300 euros to settle part of their educational expenses.