The University of Reading is inviting exceptional and experienced applicants to apply for its PhD Studentships in Evaluating Plant Level Eco-evolutionary Optimality Approaches in the Context of Land-surface Modelling for the 2022/2023 academic session.
The International Scholarship will cover tuition fees and offers the selected students for the PhD in Environmental Science program stipend. The prospective applicants for these scholarships must possess a relevant qualification with good quantitative & analytical skills and experience in programming (Python, R, Fortran) to be eligible and accepted.
Dalarna University International Scholarships in Sweden 2023
Rutgers University Chancellor’s Undergraduate Scholarship in the USA 2022
Fully Funded Prince Sultan University Scholarships in Saudi Arabia
University of Stavanger Scholarship Grants in Norway 2022
Swinburne University of Technology Bachelor Scholarship Award Australia 2022
The University of Reading was founded in 1892 in England. It’s a public university that’s globally recognised for the quality education it offers its students. The university is committed to solving global problems through its teachings, researches and partnerships.
• Application Deadline: 31 August 2022
• Country: United Kingdom
• Scholarship Provider: University Of Reading
• Program Level: PhD, Postgraduate
• Scholarship Type: Fully Funded
The successful applicants will be offered a scholarship award covering full tuition fees and they will be given stipend to run little costs.
Scholarship Eligibility Criteria:
• Applicants form all across the world can apply for the University of Reading International Scholarships.
• The interested students must have experience in programming (R, Python, Fortran).
• Applicants must have a good quantitative & analytical skills
How to Apply?
• Make admission application through the online application portal.
• You’re required to quote the reference GS22-101 in the ‘Scholarships applied for’box which appears within the Funding section of your admission application.
• Provide contact details for two academic/professional references
• A Statement of Purpose
• Copy of your passport (for international students only)
• You must possess a 1st or upper 2nd class degree (or equivalent) in quantitative biology, meteorology and environmental science
• You must submit scores of the below English language proficiency tests:
IELTS – 6.5
The University of Reading offers successful applicants scholarship award covering a full tuition fees and they will be given stipend to run some educational expenses.