The fully-funded Muhammad Bin Zaid University Scholarships for 2023-2024 academic session application portal is open now. These scholarships are for international students who desire to pursue their degrees in UAE. Students for Master’s and Doctoral studies can apply for these scholarships programs. 100% tuition fees waiver, monthly stipend, accommodation and many more benefits are reserved for the selected applicants for these scholarships.
The Muhammad Bin Zaid University offers a range of graduate programs schemed for the pursuit of advanced specialized knowledge and skills in artificial intelligence.
• Application Closes: April 30, 2023
• Country: United Arab Emirates
• Scholarship Sponsor: Muhammad Bin Zaid University
• Program Level: Masters, PhD, Postgraduate
• Scholarship Type: Fully-funded
Muhammad Bin Zaid University Scholarships Perks
These scholarships offer the aspirants selected with the following perks:
• It offers stipend/allowance
• It covers tuition fees
• It offers 100% tuition fee waiver
° Recipients will be receiving a monthly allowance during their study period at MBZUAI. However, for the recipients to continue to receive scholarships, stipends and other perks, they are expected to maintain high academic standing, adhere with the University code of conduct and meet certain requirements during their study period
° The recipients of the Muhammad Bin Zaid University Scholarships are offered meals & accomodation
• All recipients will be offered housing accommodation in the Masdar City campus The accommodation will have en-suite facilities, kitchen and living area with TV and internet connection. The facilities on campus for students are multi-purpose areas for sports activities, gym, restaurants, coffee shops, and organic food store, including a canteen which offers breakfast, lunch, and dinner
Muhammad Bin Zaid University Scholarships Eligibility Criteria
For students to qualify for the Muhammad Bin Zaid University Scholarships, they must meet the following requirements:
• All aspirants must show a proof of English language ability by presenting a TOEFL iBT with a minimum total score of 90 or IELTS Academic with a minimum overall score of 6.5
• All international aspirants’ applications will be accepted for these scholarships
• Requirement for MSc: A Bachelor of Science or equivalent from a prestigious university accredited or recognised by the UAE Ministry of Education (MOE) is required. All aspirants must possess a minimum CGPA of 3.2 (on a 4.0 scale) or equivalent and provide their complete degree certificates and transcripts (in English) while submitting their applications.
• Requirements for Ph.D: Master of Science or equivalent from a prestigious university accredited or recognized by the UAE Ministry of Education (MOE). All aspirants must possess a minimum CGPA of 3.2 (on a 4.0 scale) or equivalent and present their complete degree certificates and transcripts (in English) while submitting their application
• Your degree Attestation (for degrees from the UAE only) or an equivalency certificate (for degrees obtained outside the UAE) should be furnished within your first semester at the university
• Graduate Record Examination (GRE) General score is an added advantage and would be considered in the evaluation of the aspirants
• All aspirants are advised to follow the following application process to apply for this scholarship
• All aspirants can register here (https://mbzuai.ac.ae/register
• All aspirants are to choose their program and fill out the application form
• All aspirants are to construct their academic profile and submit your documents and certificates
• All required information should be filled in the English language only.
1. Statement of purpose
2. Official Transcript
3. Research proposal (For Ph.D): A 3-5 page document explaining the potential research project an aspirant is interested in working on.
The proposal should justify the research gap which the applicant would like to fill in over the course of his/her study clearly.
It should be well presented in the context of present literature. The proposal should provide summary of how you want to investigate the underlying research project, and what are the expected outcomes.
The proposal could name your relevance and suitability for the project. Lastly, the proposal should list the scientific and commercial importance of the project.
All the aspirants are required to write a proposal independently. The university’s selection team will go through all aspirant’s proposal and adopt it as one of the measures to gauge and assess aspirants’ skills.
The application for these scholarships closes April 30, 2023. Applicants are advised to submit their applications before the deadline. These scholarships promise lots of fantastic perks which every selected students will benefit from.