The application portal for the Asian Development Bank Internship for 2023 is now open for the interested applicants who wish to apply. All qualified international students are eligible to apply for the 2023 Asian Development Bank Internship program which is fully funded. The ADB will cover the full expenses.
The applicants who want to apply for the internship program do not need IELTS/TOEFL to apply for it. Participants from Asian Development Bank Internship member countries can apply for the Internship Program. Currently, there are 68 member countries of ADB. Which means if you are from one of the countries, you can apply for the Internship.
The Duration of the Asian Development Bank Internship Program is just 8 Weeks. And it will commence in January, 2023. The Asian Development Bank Internship is open to the Postgraduate students only. So, if you’re doing a Master’s Degree or Ph.D. study, you’re eligible to apply for the Internship.
Details of Internship
• Application Deadline: September 15, 2022
• Host Country: Anywhere
• Internship Provider: Asian Development Bank
• Program Level: Short Courses, Internship
• Subjects: All courses in the university
• Internship Type: Fully-funded
• All interns will receive stipends according to the location of internships for up to 56 calendar days.
• All interns will receive a limited amount to cover part of the Airfare Travel cost should air travel be necessary between the internship location and the authorized point of origin.
Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
• Self-motivated, open-minded, and self-directed individuals are eligible to apply for this internship program.
• Applicants must enroll in a Master’s- or PhD-level program at a school in one of the ADB member nations mentioned above.
• Applicants must be engaged in academic study in fields related to ADB’s work.
• Applicants must be nationals of one of ADB’s members
• Applicants must possess an excellent command of English language.
• Applicants must possess a professional experience relevant to the assignment.
• All applicants are advised to apply through the Online Portal. They should prepare their CVs, and answer the essay questions seen.
• All documents including CV and essay should be uploaded to ACES to complete the application.
• Applicants who submit applications after the deadline will be disqualified.
• Applicants are advised not to wait until the last day of the application period in submitting their internship applications so as to avoid error in submission.
• The ADB assess applications based on Eligibility Requirements, Relevance of Academic Study and work Experience, and the level of interest and motivation to contribute to development work
All interns will be offered stipends according to the location of internships for up to 56 calendar days. Aside this, they’ll also have opportunity to other perks the internship program offers. All interested applicants are advised to apply for the internship on time before it closes.