The Czech Government Scholarships for foreign Students in 2023 is for the promising students from the developing countries. This is among the Czech Government’s efforts to support them in their educational journeys. The Czech scholarship applications are open to students who desire to study in the Czech Republic.
Do you desire to pursue a Master’s Degree or a Doctoral Degree in the Czech Republic? This scholarship program is absolutely designed for you. The Government of the Czech Republic offers scholarships to foreign students through its Foreign Development Assistance program to support students from developing countries in attaining their educational goals at public higher institutions in the Czech Republic.
The fully-funded scholarships by the Czech Republic are also founded to facilitate the pursuit of studies both in Czech (in follow-up Master’s and Doctoral study programs) and in the English language (in follow-up Master’s and Doctoral study programs). The Czech language scholarships are offered in line with a list of recommended fields of study, updated as needs in specific countries change, including ongoing development cooperation projects. The funding is for one-year course in language and preparation. A scholarship is only awarded to students enlisted in selected study programs in the English language, where scholarships are open.
The Czech Government Scholarships for 2023 wonderful opportunity for students from different backgrounds to pursue their education at Czech universities and to have the most memorable educational experience of their lives. The selected students will have the chance to develop a strong network of associates from around the world during the course of their studies. Also, they will acquire valuable skills in critical thinking, communication, problem-solving, and decision-making that will assist them to achieve their career goals. The Master’s and Doctoral programs in Europe are recognized for providing students with high-quality education and an opportunity to learn from some of the best professors in the world.
Details of Czech Government Scholarship:
• Host Country: Czech Republic
• Organization: Government of the Czech Republic
• University: Higher Educational Institutions in the Czech Republic
• Program Level: Masters, PhD
• Eligible Course: International students
• Application Deadline: September 30, 2022
Benefits of Scholarships
• The scholarship program offers a full-tuition fee
• It offers living expenses
• It provides monthly stipend for students
° Master’s Degree: CZK 14,000 (EUR 545)
° PhD degree: CZK 15,000 (EUR 585)
Eligibility Criteria for Scholarships
• The applicants from the following countries are eligible to apply: Cambodia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Georgia, Ukraine, Moldova, Ethiopia, and Zambia.
• The citizens of the Czech Republic or the European Union, or residents of the Czech Republic cannot apply for these scholarships.
• Applicants applying for Master’s scholarships should have acquired good grades in relevant courses at a recognized university.
• Applicants applying for a Doctoral scholarship must have acquired a relevant Master’s degree from a recognized university.
• Applicants should show strong academic ability and leadership potential as showed by their academic credentials.
• Applicants should be ready to adhere by the rules and regulations that govern student conduct at Czech universities.
• The candidates should submit their applications online through the official website.
• The applicants are to fill in an electronic application form
• Applicants are to put the application identification number in the right corner
• Applicants attach the photo to a designated place.
• Applicants are to upload their Motivation Letter, explaining their interest in the particular degree program.
Czech Government scholarship is fully-funded. The selected students are provided with monthly stipends and full tuition fees.