The Dalarna University International Scholarships application are now available for all interested international students who wish to pursue their study in the university for the 2022/2023 academic session.
Dalarna University is home to a certain number of international students from around the world. In Dalarna, students receives a quality education that prepares them for a rewarding career while widening their knowledge in areas of personal growth, specialized skills, global perspectives.
Rutgers University Chancellor’s Undergraduate Scholarship in the USA 2022
Fully Funded Prince Sultan University Scholarships in Saudi Arabia
University of Stavanger Scholarship Grants in Norway 2022
Swinburne University of Technology Bachelor Scholarship Award Australia 2022
2023 University of Leicester International Scholarship in UK [Fully Funded]
DU offers its students opportunities to make a difference in the world. Dalarna provides partially funded scholarship to a number of its fee-paying Master’s, international students who have showed excellence in their educational journey.
The Dalarna University was founded in 1977. The university has thousands of students who are doing great in their academic.
• Country: Sweden
• Scholarship Provider: Dalarna University
• Program: Masters, Postgraduate
• Scholarship Types: Partially Funded
• Closing Date: September 30, 2022
The selected applicants of the Dalarna University International Scholarships will be offered the following perks:
• It reduces recipients’ tuition fees covers between 10 and 50 percent of their total tuition. • There will be automatic deduction in some recipients’ expenses each semester for the period of the program.
Scholarship Eligibility Criteria:
• Your English must be proficient.
• You must possess a Bachelor’s degree.
• All qualified international students are eligible to apply.
• The English proficiency must be demonstrated through an international test like IELTS or TOEFL, where a minimum score of 90 (on the IBT or 6.5 with no band less than 6.0 on the IELTS) is requested.
How to Apply?
You are to fill out the application form and upload the below documents;
• A Curriculum Vitae.
• Applicant must upload a Letter of Recommendation from his or her employer or teacher to his or her University Admissions account.
• Upload a video explaining why you should be awarded a scholarship: In the video (no more than 60 seconds long), tell why you should be awarded a scholarship from Dalarna University. • You are to upload this video to a website or cloud storage so that the scholarship committee can view it.
• You are to include the link to the video in your scholarship application. A video must be able to be viewed using the link provided to the scholarship committee. The videos should not be sent directly to Dalarna University.
Dalarna University International Scholarships will close come September 30, 2022. It’s a partially funded scholarship and it’s open to all international students. All you have to do to be considered for this scholarship is to meet all the requirements.