Do you need financial assistance to complete your education? The ETH Zurich in Switzerland has launched its two PhD positions in Computational Near-Surface Geophysics for the 2022-2023 academic session.
The ETH Zurich International Scholarship is designed to motivate international applicants who want to pursue a PhD degree in Computational Near-surface Geophysics at Zurich.
Established in 1854, the Zurich is a public research university in Zürich, Switzerland. The university is founded by the Swiss Federal Government with the goal to educate scientists and engineers. The university focuses mainly on Technology, Science, Engineering, and Mathematics. The Zurich was rated 15th in the world.
• Program Level: PhD, Postgraduate
• Host Country: Switzerland
• Scholarship Type: Fully-funded
• Closing Date: August 31, 2022
• Scholarship Provider: ETH Zurich
It provides monthly salary for the selected applicants. The ETH Zurich is a family-friendly employer with excellent working environment. It’s an exciting working environment, cultural diversity, and attractive offers and perks.
Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
• All international applicants are eligible to apply for this ETH Zurich International Scholarship.
• Applicants are eligible to apply for PhD degree in Computational Near-surface Geophysics.
• Candidates must be domestic or international students.
• The candidates should have a strong interest and preferably experience in Numerical Forward Modeling and Inversion.
How to Apply?
For applicants to apply for the stipend, they must submit an online application form. Kindly contact Prof. Dr. Hansruedi Maurer ([email protected] ); it’s only the applications made online that will be considered.
• A Cover Letter
• Upload your academic transcripts
• Curriculum Vitae
• A Passport
• Candidates must possess Master’s Degrees in Geophysics, Mathematics, Physics, or Electrical Engineering.
• Candidates should have an excellent proficiency in English or German
ETH Zurich provides monthly salary for the successful applicants. The ETH Zurich is a family-friendly employer with a conducive working environment. It’s an exciting working environment, cultural diversity, and attractive offers and perks.