The Fulda University of Applied Sciences has founded Deutschlandstipendium to offer non-material and financial aid to promising and outstanding students from all over the world.
All interested international students who have enrolled and newly enrolling students are eligible to apply for this Fulda University of Applied Sciences International Scholarship.
The selected students will earn up to 150 EUROS. Students will be screened based on their personal achievements and social commitment.
2023 Soka University International Scholarship in Japan [Fully Funded]
Dalarna University International Scholarships in Sweden 2023
Rutgers University Chancellor’s Undergraduate Scholarship in the USA 2022
Fully Funded Prince Sultan University Scholarships in Saudi Arabia
University of Stavanger Scholarship Grants in Norway 2022
The Fulda University of Applied Sciences was established in 1974. The university is a practice-oriented university with an international profile. Fulda is the fifth state University of Applied Sciences in Hesse, southwest Germany.
• Country: Germany
Provider: Fulda University Of Applied Sciences
• Program: Bachelor, Masters, Undergraduate, Postgraduate
• Scholarship Types: Partial Scholarships
• Closing Date: August 1, 2022
Fulda University of Applied Sciences Perks:
The successful applicants will be offered 150 EUROS for their educational financial needs during their study at the university.
Scholarship Eligibility Criteria:
• All international students can apply for the Fulda University of Applied Sciences International Scholarship.
• Applicants put in for undergraduate or graduate program offered at the university.
• You must exhibit academic achievement.
How to Apply for this Scholarship?
• The admissions applications for Fulda by the interested international applicants must be made first. The applicants should submit the Scholarship application separately.
• Present a scan in the original language of your secondary school transcript, including as well as grades/marks awarded
• Present a scan in the original language of documentation confirming that you have passed the university entrance examination in your home country
• Present a scan in the original language of academic transcripts from other university/post-secondary study program as well as courses taken and grades/marks awarded, as well as certified copies of any degree certificates (e.g. Bachelor’s/Master’s degrees)
• Present a scan of official translations into German or English of all the above-mentioned documents.
• Present a scan of required language proficiency.
• APS certificate is required.
• You must meet the academic and entry requirements of the program that you want to apply for at the university.
• You are required to submit scores of the below English language proficiency tests:
° IELTS – 5.5
° TOEFL iBT – 72
° TOEFL PBT – 543
° DSH2, TestDaF 4×4, telc C1 Hochschule, or Goethe C1 and it should be submitted at the latest on the day of enrolment for German Language proficiency.
Studying with a partially funded scholarship is better than none. With partial funding scholarship, your educational expenses that’s looking like a burden will be reduced. The Fulda University of Applied Sciences International Scholarships offer 150 EUROS to the recipients of the scholarships to sort part of their educational expenses.