The fully-funded Fulbright Scholarships in the United States for 2023 applications are now open to interested applicants from 160 countries around the world. The scholarships programs are offered by the United States Educational Foundation for Masters and Ph.D. Degree Programs. About 4,000 foreign students are shortlisted annually for these scholarships as part of the Fulbright program.
The Fulbright Foreign Scholarships for 2022/2023 provides international students from around the world the opportunity to study and conduct research at the U.S. universities and other institutions of higher education. These scholarships offer financial awards to 8,000 successful students, teachers, scholars, artists, and professionals from over 160 countries and the United States every year.
These scholarship program is unique in its multi-national approach including its merit-based selection process and academic records. Fulbright program accepts applications from all applicants irrespective of color, race, national origin, age, sex, religion, geographic location, socio-economic status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and others.
The USA Fulbright Scholarships perks include financial support for tuition, textbooks, health insurance, airfare ticket, visa fees, a computer, and a stipend for living expenses. Applicants can apply for these scholarships regardless of their academic disciplines except for Clinical Medicine. Fulbright is financed by the U.S. Department of State. The Fulbright alumni from around the world and the U.S. have made excellent contributions in science, government, arts, business, education, and philosophy.
US Fulbright Scholarship Summary
• Scholarship Host Country: USA
• University: US partner Universities
• Sponsor: U.S. Department of States
• Awarded Scholarships: 4,000
•Scholarships Type: Fully-funded
• Application Deadline: Open
Perks of US Fulbright Scholarship for 2023
• All the shortlisted applicants will be offered a monthly stipend.
• All the shortlisted applicants Airfare will be covered.
• All the shortlisted students will be offered a stipend for textbooks.
• The scholarships offer a tuition waiver will be provided.
• The shortlisted applicants will receive assistance with visas.
• The shortlisted applicants will be provided with Health Insurance.
Eligibility Criteria of US Fulbright Scholarships
The eligibility criteria of these scholarships programs vary from country to country. All the interested applicants should check their country-specific website for detailed information about Fulbright Scholarships application guidelines, selection procedures and requirements.
Requirements for Fulbright Scholarship
• All interested applicants must have a good academic record.
• All interested applicants must have all the required academic transcripts and degrees as at the time of application.
• All interested applicants must apply with their Graduate Record (GRE) scores.
• During the applications, applicants must submit a research proposal and statement of purpose.
• Applicants must upload their GRE score reports
• Applicants must upload their Statement of Purpose
• Applicants must upload their Research Proposal
• Scanned transcripts
• Applicants should present 3 Reference Letters
• Submit an Application Form
How to Apply?
• All applicants are advised to contact bi-national Fulbright Commissions/Foundations or the US embassies for details on Fulbright Scholarships eligibility criteria, deadline and application procedures.
• Applicants are advised to select their countries from the list to apply for the 2023/2024 Fulbright Scholarship program.
• After you must have selected your country, kindly visit the United States Educational Foundation website for your country. • Applicants are to complete the application process online by creating an account on the official website.
• The application has several sections, therefore, provide accurate information and all required documentation.
Approximately 4,000 qualified applicants will be shortlisted for the 2023/2024 Fulbright Scholarships. And each of the selected student will be offered a stipend every month. Also, they will be provided with Health Insurance and other perks that accompany the scholarships.
SEE OTHER SCHOLARSHIPS