The Maastricht University is inviting a PhD student interested in researching The Effects of Nutrition on Brain and Liver Health. The interested students can apply for the PhD Position in Nutrition and Brain and Liver for the 2022-2023 academic session.
The scholarships are available to both the domestic and the international students that undertake PhD program at the Department of Nutrition and Movement Sciences at Maastricht University, possess Master’s degrees in a relevant field of study, and have experience with statistical methods and human studies and have excellent spoken and written English. The shortlisted candidates will be offered salary worth €3,247 every month.
Established in 1976, Maastricht University is a public research university known for its unique, innovative and problem-based learning system. The university was ranked 127th in the latest edition of the Times Higher Education (THE) World University Rankings.
• Application Deadline: August 8, 2022
• Country: Netherlands
• Scholarship Provider: Maastricht University
• Program Level: PhD, Postgraduate
• Scholarship Type: Partially-funded
The PhD applicants shortlisted by Maastricht University will be offered the PhD position with a monthly salary of €2,541 in the first year that can go up to €3,247 gross a month in the fourth year, together with an % holiday and an 8.3% year-end allowance.
Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
• All international and domestic applicants are eligible to apply for the Maastricht University International Scholarship program.
• The interested students can apply for a PhD study program the Department of Nutrition and Movement Sciences at Maastricht University offers.
How to Apply?
• Applicants can submit their admission applications through the university’s application portal, Studielink. All applicants who want to apply for the PhD position must submit the mentioned required documents through mail to hrm-rw-vacatures@
• Prepare your Curriculum Vitae
• Prepare your Motivational Letter
• You must possess a Master’s degree in Biomedical Sciences, Medicine, (medical) Biology, physiology, Health Sciences, neurosciences or nutrition.
• The candidates are required to have excellent written and spoken English.
The PhD candidates selected by Maastricht University will be offered the PhD position with a monthly salary of €2,541 in the first year that can up to €3,247 gross a month in the fourth year, together with an % holiday and an 8.3% year-end allowance.
2023 Brandeis University International Scholarships in USA
Boise State University International Scholarship in USA [Fully Funded]
Norwegian University of Life Sciences International Scholarships in Norway
Fully-funded Fulbright Scholarships in the US for 2023
Fully-funded Commonwealth Scholarships in UK Universities for 2023