The Australian Government is offering different scholarship opportunities to foreign students to study in Australia for the 2022/2023 academic session. The Australian Government Scholarship under RTP helps the Scholarships at the University of Sydney. Applications are accepted from foreign students for fully-funded postgraduate (MS and Ph.D.) research degrees in Australia.
The interested applicants can select from an array of research degree programs. Applicants from all over the world can apply for the more than 50 world-class degrees programs for Masters and Ph.D. degrees.
Founded in 1850, the University of Sydney is a well recognized public institution of higher learning located in Sydney, Australia. The University of Sydney is one of the best universities in Australia, and one of the most sought universities in the world.
The University of Sydney in Australia is ranked high in Sydney for graduate employability and fifth in the world. There are large numbers of domestic and foreign students that are pursuing Undergraduate, Masters, and PhD programs at the University of Sydney.
• Host Country: Australia
• Host University: University of Sydney
• Program Level: Master’s and Doctorate Degree
• Scholarship Funding: Fully-funded
• Eligibility Student: Foreign and domestic students
• Architecture, Design, and Planning
• Arts and Social Sciences
• Education and Social Work
• Engineering and Computer Science
• Medicine and Health
• It offers a stipend of $35,000 to the shortlisted students. This rate is applicable to national and foreign students
• It offers students a full tuition fees
• The scholarship program also offers research funds
• It also provides travel allowance up to $1,250
• It offers reimbursement close to $420 for Master’s candidates, and close to $840 for Doctoral applicants
• The applicants must be a commencing or enlisted foreign postgraduate research student
• The applicants must have an exceptional academic records and research potentials
• The applicants must possess an unconditional offer of admission or currently study in a Master’s by research or Ph.D. at the university
• Applicant’s previous degree
• Applicant’s two recommendation letters
• Applicant’s research proposal
• Applicant’s supervisor acceptance letter
• Applicant’s résumé
• A good TOEFL or IELTS score
• And other reference documents
How To Apply?
Follow the instructions below and complete the Application Form to apply for the University:
• Applicants are to choose their courses here (https://www.sydney.edu.au/
study/how-to-apply/ postgraduate-research.html# choose)
• Applicants are to select the course
• The course details will display on the right side of the page. Applicants are to click on the apply online button and then create an account and complete the application form
• Applicants are to check the eligibility requirements below before applying
• Eligibility Requirements: https://www.sydney.edu.au/
study/how-to-apply/ postgraduate-research.html# entry
This scholarship program offers great perks and all the selected will shortlisted to benefit from these perks.
2022 META Internship Program | META Careers – World Class Internship
Fully-funded Czech Government Scholarship for Foreign Students in 2023
2022/2023 Friedrich Ebert Foundation Scholarship in Germany [Funded]
Fully-funded Facebook Fellowship Program in United States 2023
Fully-funded Khalifa University Scholarships in UAE for 2023
2023 Asian Development Bank Internship (Fully funded)