King’s University will be considering outstanding International students for the H.J. and J.H. Kits Music Scholarship program. The scholarship award is valued $1,000.
KU is a private Catholic university that is consistent in pursuing truth and the discovery and sharing of knowledge for the good of humanity.
King’s University College at Western University was established in 1954.
About H.J. and J.H. Kits Music Scholarship Program
• Eligible student: International students
• Program type: Undergraduate
• Scholarship Value: $1,000
• Scholarship No.: Not stated
• Eligible Field: Music degree, Performer’s Certificate, and Artist’s Diploma program
• Scholarship Deadline: March 31, 2023
H.J. and J.H. Kits Music Scholarship Program Eligibility Criteria
• You have to satisfy the required 3.3 GPA, 80%
• You must be a foreign student.
• You must possess a high school certificate with good academic records.
• You must prove English Language Proficiency.
Application Method for H.J. and J.H. Kits Music Scholarship Program
• Interested students are required to first apply for admission at the University before they apply for the scholarship award.
To apply for admission and scholarship award, you have to satisfy the above Eligibility Requirements.