Details of Khalifa University Scholarship for 2023
• Closing Date: October 23, 2022
• Host Country: United Arab Emirates
• Scholarship Sponsor: Khalifa University
•Program: Masters , PhD , Postgraduate
• Funding of Scholarship: Fully-funded
You can get a fully-funded scholarship at the Khalifa University. The university is currently accepting applications for its 2023 scholarship program. The Khalifa University is a university in Abu Dhabi, UAE, and it scholarships cover Undergraduate, Masters, PhD, Pre Medicine Bridge programs, and Doctor of Medicine. Khalifa University is confirmed one of the Best universities students study in the United Arab Emirates. The university doesn’t charge students application fee for its scholarship. It’s absolutely free.
Khalifa University welcomes interested applicants. This is a pathway study in the UAE’s leading and top-ranked institution of Education, Technology, and Research. Both the international students as well as UAE residents, can apply for this scholarship. The selected will have options to choose their preferred academic fields from Engineering, Medical, Business, Health, Arts, IT, and many others.
If you desire to study in an Arab country, prepare your documents because most of their schools scholarship programs are open now. Khalifa University will take care of almost all the major educational expenses of its scholarship recipients. This is the best opportunity to study in the United Arab Emirates.
Khalifa University Scholarship Benefits
• The scholarships are fully-funded, therefore, it’ll cover all necessary expenses.
• The scholarships offer a full tuition fees.
• The scholarships cover medical insurance
• The scholarships support the recipients to attend International Research Conferences.
• The scholarships offer the recipient’s monthly stipend.
• The recipients will be offered a monthly stipend during MSc. The stipend award worth AED 8,000
• The recipients will be offered a monthly stipend during Ph.D. The stipend award worth AED 12,000
Khalifa University Scholarships Eligibility Criteria
For the Master’s Degree Applicants:
• The applicants must hold a Bachelor’s Degree.
• The applicants must present and upload English Proficiency Certificate.
• The applicants must grant admission interview.
For the Doctorate Degree Applicants:
• The applicants must hold a Master’s Degree
• The applicants must present a Research statement that’s up to 500-1,000 words
• The applicants must admission interview.
Documents Required for Khalifa University Scholarships
The candidates are to arrange the below documents and upload them online in the Application Form. Through hand or through mail post won’t be allowed.
• Candidates’ Bachelors & Master Degree Certificates
• Your official transcript
• Your updated Curriculum Vitae (CV).
• A white background passport size Image.
• Your valid Passport.
• Scribe and upload a personal statement for scholarship
• Scribe and upload a statement of purpose for scholarship
• Scribe and upload two Recommendation Letters for scholarship
• Upload your Research Statement (500 to 1,000 words – for Ph.D. candidates only).
The perks of Khalifa University Scholarships program are abound. Starting from a full tuition fee, monthly stipend, medical insurance and more. However, this scholarship is offered to students or applicants with a track record of academic excellence.