This post will take you on how to apply for the 2023-2024 Raydon Graduate Research Masters Scholarships which is fully-funded. All foreign students who desire to pursue their Master’s and PhD studies in Australia applications will be accepted. The scholarships will cover all selected aspirants annual living allowance which worth $20,300.
These prestigious scholarships are founded to support graduate research students pursuing their education in relevant Humanities and Social Sciences study areas with living costs. Also, they’re aid students undertaking a PhD and Master’s with living costs while studying at Monash.
Monash University scholarships recognise and reward excellent students, and support them in achieving their ambitions, irrespective of their situations. Monash seeks optimistic and curious students who desire to make a difference in the world of education and others.
• Application Closes: October 31, 2022
• Country: Australia
• Scholarship Sponsor: Monash University
• Program Level: Masters, PhD, Postgraduate
• Scholarship Type: Fully-Funded
Monash University scholarships
Raydon Graduate Research Master’s Scholarships Perks
The recipients are offered a RTP stipend and annual living allowance which is approximately $20,300.
Raydon Graduate Research Master’s Scholarships Eligibility Criteria
For you to be qualified for the Raydon Graduate Research Master’s Scholarships, you must meet the following requirements:
• You must meet the University’s English language proficiency requirement.
• You must be an international student or,
• Australian citizen,
• New Zealand citizen,
• Australian permanent resident,
• Australian humanitarian visa holder
• You must maintain a full-time, on-campus enrolment for the duration of the scholarship
• Selected students will be asked to provide a written progress report on the benefits of the scholarship, as well as their academic records.
• Applicants must meet the University’s competitive selection process requirements
All aspirants are to follow the below application processes to apply for the scholarship program:
• Aspirants will wait to receive an invitation to apply, before going ahead with the application To receive the invitation, aspirants are required to complete an expression of interest and/or search for supervisors who accept to supervise their researches. This determined by the faculty/institute.
• Register here (https://apps.connect.monash.
• Click here for all sections of online application (https://www.monash.edu/
• Aspirants should indicate that they wish to be considered for the scholarship on the application form.
• Aspirants do not need to indicate which of the scholarships they want to apply for, they are considered automatically for all graduate research scholarships
• Aspirant’s CV
• Aspirant’s official academic transcripts, degree certificate or testamur from awarding institution (as well as an explanation of the grading schema)
• The proof of citizenship
• The proof of meeting the English language proficiency requirements
• Aspirant’s invitation to Apply
• Aspirant’s research proposal
The selected applicants for the Raydon Graduate Research Master’s Scholarships are offered a RTP stipend and annual living allowance which is approximately $20,300.