The application portal for the 2022 Swinburne University of Technology Bachelor Scholarship Award Australia is now open for interested applicants.
The scholarship program is designed for women who desire to pursue a career in Science, Engineering, Mathematical and Technology fields.
The Swinburne University of Technology Bachelor Scholarships will be offered to the female students who wish to study Bachelor’s programs across a STEM discipline at the university. Both the international and the local students including New Zealand students, are qualified to apply for this scholarship program.
Swinburne University of Technology was established in 1905 and has over 20,000 students across the globe. It is a public research university and it is widely known for preparing its students for the future opportunities.
• You will receive $7,500 per year, for up to five years of Bachelor’s study at Swinburne University of Technology.
List of Available Courses:
• Bachelor of Engineering (Honours)
• Bachelor of Computer Science (Professional)
• Bachelor of Engineering (Honours) (Professional)
• Bachelor of Science, Bachelor of Science (Honours)
• Bachelor of Science (Professional)
• Bachelor of Computer Science
• Bachelor of Information and Communication Technology
• Bachelor of Computer Science (Honours)
Entry Criteria for Swinburne University of Technology Bachelor Scholarship Award:
• You must meet the requirements of the Bachelor’s degree.
• You must submit scores of the below English language proficiency tests:
° PTE – 60
° IELTS – 6.0
° Duolingo – 96 to 100
° TOEFL IBT – 64
° C1 Advanced – 169
° Common European Framework – B2
° Linguaskill – General^ – 160 to 179
Selection Criteria for Swinburne University of Technology Bachelor Scholarship Award:
• You must be a female student.
• You must be Australian or New Zealand citizens or Australian Permanent Residents or International students.
• You must be a commencing Swinburne student in Semester 1 or Semester 2, 2022.
• You must be studying on-campus.
• You must be enrolled full-time in eligible courses.
• You must have achieved a minimum ATAR of 90.00 and provide an ATAR certificate as evidence.
• Your Personal Statement which will outline the following:
° Your long-term goals and/or career aspirations
how this scholarship will contribute to your life
° Demonstrated leadership qualities and/or extra-curricular service to the community
• You are to provide two written references, one academic and one character.
You must first complete your admission applications through the online portal of Swinburne University of Technology. You are to submit the scholarship application form separately.
Closing Date: August 31, 2022
The Swinburne University of Technology Bachelor Scholarship award is for the female who picks in science-related disciplines like Mathematics, Engineering and others. The scholarship is open to all female students irrespective of their nationalities inasmuch as they are qualified to apply for the program. All successful applicants will receive $7,500 to sort their educational expenses till they complete their programs.