The University of Southern Maine is currently inviting applicants to apply for its Undergraduate Merit Scholarship for the 2022-2023 academic session. All International students who wish to obtain Bachelor’s Degrees in the university can apply for the scholarship program. This scholarship aims to attract highly intelligent students who demonstrate academic excellence to pursue full-time in their preferred courses at the University of Southern Maine.
The scholarship offers nicely awards that will help applicants in pursuing an undergraduate degree at University of Southern Maine.
The University of Southern Maine was founded in 1878 in the United States, and it’s an excellent reputation for its teaching quality and research. The university has a well-planned courses in different fields, advanced facilities, qualified lecturers, and a friendly and conducive environment all that make it a good place for learning.
Summary of Undergraduate Merit Scholarship
• Host University: University of Southern Maine
• Program Level: Undergraduate
• Scholarship Awards: $8,000 to $12,000 / Year
• Student: International students
• Host Country: United States
• Application Deadline: 15 November 2022
The Undergraduate Merit Scholarship for 2023 has been founded for students from all over the world. The scholarship program is categorised into three parts. See below how it’s divided:
• USM Scholarship: $8,000/year
• Dirigo Scholarship: $10,000/year
• President’s Scholarship: $12,000/year
Eligibility Criteria for Undergraduate Merit Scholarship
• All interested applicants from all over the world can apply inasmuch as they meet the requirements for this scholarship program.
• Applicants interested must have enrolled in an undergraduate degree program at the university.
Available Courses or Subjects
• Art, science, engineering, business, IT, etc.
Interested candidates are to provide the below documents as a part of the application for admission:
• A pre-qualification degree
• Copies of candidates’ academic transcripts
• The certificates of English language proficiency
• Statement, and a copy of applicant’s passport
Requirements of Admission
If you want to enroll for admission to an undergraduate degree program at the University of Southern Maine, you will need a high school diploma.
For almost all the courses, the University of Southern Maine accepts IELTS and TOEFL scores.
How to Apply
You don’t need a separate application process to apply for this scholarship, all the applicants will be considered automatically for this application program (https://usm.maine.edu/
This scholarship awards in in three categories So, it’s the officials of the university who will determine how the awards will be offered to the selected applicants. However, the selection and allocation of funds are always based on merit.