The MSc Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning program at the University of Birmingham’s School of Computer Science is pleased to announce the availability of three DeepMind-funded scholarships.
Eligible students from throughout the world are encouraged to apply.
With DeepMind’s help, the University of Birmingham is working to broaden computer science’s appeal by making it more accessible to people from underrepresented groups.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): University of Birmingham
Scholarship Type: Fully Funded Scholarships
Host Institution(s): University of Birmingham
Scholarship Worth: See Benefits (below)
Number of Awards: 3 Scholarships Available
Study Level: Masters
Nationality: Developing Countries
Eligibility Criteria | DeepMind Scholarships at University of Birmingham 2022
Those who want to apply for the scholarship must meet either one OR both of the following requirements:
- Identify as a woman OR as a person of African, Caribbean, or other Black descent.
Applicants must also:
- Determine that they would not be able to accept the offer of admission without financial support.
- Accepted into the University of Birmingham’s MSc in Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning, which is conditional or unconditional.
- Normally residing in the United Kingdom and hence eligible to pay fees as a United Kingdom citizen..
an award totaling $48,680 (for international students) and $28,860 (for British students)
- International tuition fees – £26,640 / UK tuition fees – £10,620
- A maintenance grant of £15,840 (to use for living costs), paid in instalments over the duration of the course
- Funding of up to £2,000 to attend an international conference in the field of AI and/or Machine Learning during the course as well as £1,500 towards purchase of essential equipment (suitable laptop etc.).
- £1700 to assist with relocation expenses
How-to-Apply :Before applying for the scholarship, the interested applicant must first apply for a conditional or unconditional offer of admission.
You can now apply through the online form.
You will not be considered until you have a conditional or unconditional offer in hand when you apply.
Application Deadline: 30 June 2022.