Great! You can start your application for the University of Stavanger Scholarship grants. The scholarship grants are for international students who wish to study in the University.
The University of Stavanger is delighted to announce its Doctorate Fellowship grants in Computer Science at the Faculty of Science and Technology, Department of Electrical Engineering.
Essay ‘BiOptimizers’ Contest Grant in the Netherlands 2022
2023 University of Leicester International Scholarship in UK [Fully Funded]
Swiss Government Excellence Scholarships for Foreign Scholars And Artists for 22/23
Swinburne University of Technology Bachelor Scholarship Award Australia 2022
2023 University of Western Australia Global Excellence Scholarship Program
These scholarships will give the selected applicants an opportunity for academic growth through a PhD education leading to a Doctoral degree.
The scholarship grants are available for a PhD program in computer science.
The University of Stavanger was founded in 2005 and has over 10,000. US has more 1,100 employees, as well as academics, administrative and service staff as at 2017. The university as popular violist and novelist as former students.
° PhD degree in Computer Science University of Stavanger offers.
° The selected candidates will receive NOK 491 200 gross per year with salary development according to seniority in the position.
° The selected candidates may experience a higher salary in special cases. 2% of your salary will be deducted as a contribution to the Norwegian Public Service Pension Fund.
Language Criteria for University of Stavanger Scholarship Grants:
• You must have a good proficiency in English if you are desiring to attend the PhD program.
• If you are international student, you must document this by taking one of the below tests with the below results:
° IELTS – International English Language Testing Service. Minimum result: 6.5
° PTE Academic – Pearson Test of English Academic. Minimum result: 62
° Certificate in Advanced English (CAE) or Certificate of Proficiency in English (CPE) from the University of Cambridge
° TOEFL – Test of English as a Foreign Language, Internet-Based Test (IBT). Minimum result: 90
• A Cover Letter that explains your interest in the project and the relevance of your background and experience to the position.
• A Curriculum Vitae with a full summary of your experience and education.
• Your references, academic certificates/diplomas and other documentation that are relevant to the scholarship.
• A Diploma supplement or similar and a confirmed conversion scale if this is required.
• A documentation on competence in English.
• Your publications or other relevant research work.
Entry Process for University of Stavanger Scholarship Grants:
• You must have a strong academic record and have completed a five-year Master’s degree (3+2) within a relevant field like Computer Science, telecom, ICT, C-ITS or Transportation, preferably recently.
Closing Date: July 31, 2022
Scholarships like University of Stavanger Scholarship are always competitive, and this is because of their fantastic awards. If you desire to apply for this scholarship, submit your application on time. Your excellent academic record and flawless documents should put you in a better position before the selection committee.
3 thoughts on “University of Stavanger Scholarship Grants in Norway 2022”
I am interested on scholarship provided.
I wish to secure an admission in this great citadel of leaning.
I am interested in Biotechnology at PhD. I have a Masters Degree in Food microbiology from Federal University of Tech, Sure. Ondo State. Nigeria