The Brandeis University is inviting applicants to apply for its HBI LGBTQ Jewish Research Awards. The Research Awards are founded to support research or artistic projects in Jewish women’s and gender studies across a range of disciplines. The Awards are specifically reserved for graduate students, early career, and established researchers for the 2022/2023 academic session.
The aim of the Brandeis University International Scholarship is to aid works that have the potential to make relevant contributions to the Field of Jewish Gender Studies.
Brandeis University was established in 1948 and it’s a private research university in Waltham, Massachusetts United States of America. The university has over 3,500 students including undergraduate and postgraduate students.
• Country: United States of America
• Scholarship Sponsor: The Hadassah-Brandeis Institute Of Brandeis University
• Program: PhD, Postgraduate
• Scholarship Type: Partial Scholarships
• Application Deadline: September 16, 2022
• If offers 14 awards worth approximately $49,000.
• It also offers Junior grants worth $2,000 and are awarded to graduate students enrolled in recognized PhD programs and new scholars, generally within two years of receiving a PhD.
• It offers Senior grants worth $5,000 and are awarded to professionals and established scholars.
Scholarship Eligibility Criteria:
• All international students can put in for the Brandeis University International Scholarship.
• The scholarship program will be offered in Jewish Women’s and Gender Studies.
• The scholarship program is open to all genders or religions.
• Applicants from outside the United States are also eligible to apply for this scholarship.
How to Apply?
• Before you proceed with the application of this award, complete the online application form.
• The applicants must attach the project description, A research proposal telling the nature and purpose of the project, and the scope of the work.
• Statement of Contribution; the discussion of the important literature and explanation of how your project will genuinely contribute to the field of Jewish Gender Studies (500-word maximum)
• Proposal Summary Form; the project Abstract should be 250 words maximum or Timeline 200 words maximum
• The Budget
• Provide Personal Information Sheet
• The Writing Sample
• Your Curriculum Vitae or Résumé
• Letter of Recommendation and Project Evaluation, for Junior grant applications
Other Required Information:
° Performance Arts
° Visual Arts
° Creative Writing Proposals
Requirements for Admission:
• Make sure go through all the entry requirements of the university
Interested students should demonstrate proficiency in writing, reading, speaking, and listening before starting a course
The Brandeis University International Scholarships offer 14 awards worth approximately $49,000 to the successful applicants.