As an international student, you can study in France with the Emile Boutmy full scholarships at Science Po University. The application for the 2023/2024 academic session is active now.
The scholarship programme is for Bachelor’s and Master’s degrees. The scholarship award is accessible to all international students who are non-European Union.
Founded decades ago, Science Po University is one of the best public universities in France. The university offers major courses expected of prestigious universities.
The Undergraduate programmes is 3-year while the Master’s programme is 2-year.
About Emile Boutmy Full scholarship
• Scholarship application ends: 22 February 2023
• Study country: France
• Scholarship sponsor/host: Science Po University
• Programme: Bachelor, Masters, Undergraduate, Postgraduate
• Scholarship Type: Full Scholarships
The interested applicants will be given tuition fee awards accordingly:
Bachelor’s degree programme
• A tuition award worth €13,190 every year for 3-year.
• A tuition award worth €8,800 every year for 3-year.
• A tuition award worth €6,000 every year for 3-year.
• A tuition award worth €3,600 every year for 3-year.
Master’s degree programme
• A tuition award worth €12,200 ever year for 2-year.
• A Curriculum Vitae or Résumé
• Your official transcripts and certificates
• A copy of passport
• A single academic reference
• A proof of income, and documents which tell the social and financial situation of the family
• The applicants must be first-timer; meaning applying for the first time.
• The applicants must be citizens of non-European countries.
• It’s the responsibility of the jury to decide if the scholarship award is combinable with other scholarship awards.
• The scholarship award is granted based on merit; chosen programme and social criteria.
• The scholarship award is not automatically granted; it’s the interested students that will apply for it through the online Bachelor’s or Master’s application form.
Both the undergraduate and graduate scholarship applications are online; and they vary. You can’t use the same method for the two. So, don’t mistaken the former for the latter when you’re applying.
Scholarship application link:
The undergraduate and graduate scholarships have different mode of application. Please, make sure you don’t apply for undergraduate scholarship when you’re qualified for graduate scholarship.
Full Scholarship at Central European University, Hungary 2023
2023 Emile Boutmy Full Scholarship at Science Po University, France
20 Best Business Schools in Canada
15 Best Universities for Psychology in Canada 2022