All interested applicants can start submitting their applications for the Honjo International Scholarship in Japan for 2023. All nationalities who meet the eligibility criteria can apply for the Japanese Graduate Scholarships. The fully funded Scholarships to pursue Master’s and PhD degrees at Japanese universities are sponsored by Honjo Scholarship Foundation. The Japanese Graduate Scholarship is specifically for the 2023/2024 academic session.
Regardless of your field and major you are good to study Master’s or Doctoral Degree with this scholarship program. No application fee is required for most especially the International students who want apply for the Honjo Scholarship in Japan for 2023/24 session.
The Honjo International Scholarship Foundation offers it scholarships to students who have the features of exemplary leaders who are contributing to the organised development of the world.
About Honjo International Scholarship In Japan:
• Scholarship Sponsor: Honjo International Scholarship Foundation
• Scholarship Degree: Masters, Doctoral (PhD)
• Scholarship Type: Fully Funded
• Eligible Student: International students
• Scholarship Country: Japan
• Scholarship Closes: 31st of October, 2022
Eligibility Criteria of Honjo International Fully funded Scholarship Program:
To be selected for the Honjo Scholarship in Japan, applicant must meet the below criteria:
• You must not hold Japanese citizenship
• You should be enrolled as at April 2023 or applying for the academic course beginning from April 2023 at a graduate school in the country
• If you are willing to enroll in a professional graduate school, the rule says you’re not qualified to apply
• The duration of enrollment until graduation must exceed 12 months
• If you’re willing to apply for a PhD program, begin the PhD course by 35 years. If it is Master’s program, begin the Master’s course at 30 (there is no exception).
• Interested aspirants must have a deep knowledge of international friendship and goodwill, and must participate in the events organized by the Foundation and take part in the network as an alumni member
• Interested aspirants must have a strong will to serve in his or her home country as a future career plan
Required Documents for Honjo International Scholarship In Japan
The following are the documents you are required to submit for the Honjo International Scholarship in Japan:
• Applicants’ academic transcript in Japanese or English texts
• Applicants’ research proposal:
• Submit a recommendation letter you receive from your supervisor
• Your admission letter
Financial Benefits of Honjo International Scholarship:
• 1-2 years degree program: ¥200,000 per month
• 3 years degree program: ¥180,000 per month
• 4-5 years degree program: ¥150,000 per month
Application Procedure for Honjo International Scholarship
• Use the Online Application System to apply for the Honjo International Scholarship in Japan.
• Fill out online application form and make sure you upload relevant documents.
• Use the below link to complete your Honjo Scholarship applications:
There are lots of fully funded scholarships in Japan for International students, the Honjo International Scholarship is different and unique. It offers students nice perks and opens the door of opportunities for students at it helps them build their careers from scratch.
SEE OTHER SCHOLARSHIP:
How To Apply For High Commission of Kingdom of Saudi Arabia Scholarships In 2023
Funded Deloitte Discovery Internship in the US (2023)
Funded Kent State University Global Scholarship in USA for 2023
2023 High Commission of New Zealand Fully-funded Scholarships Application Is Open!