2023 South Pacific Scholarships at University of Incarnate Word in USA


Updated on:

South Pacific Scholarships at University of Incarnate Word in USA
Qualified first-degree seeking undergraduate students from Indonesia, Vietnam and Philippines are invited to apply for the South Pacific Scholarships at the University of Incarnate Word in the USA for the 2022-2023 academic session.
The undergraduate students applying from Indonesia, the Philippines and Vietnam are eligible to apply for this scholarship program.
The University of the Incarnate Word was founded in 1881. It’s a private, Catholic university and committed to delivering educational excellence. The university is placed 263rd in National Universities in the US.
• Country: United States of America
• Scholarship Provider: University Of Incarnate Word
• Program: Bachelor, Undergraduate
• Scholarship Types: Partial
• Application Deadline: December 31, 2022
South Pacific Scholarships Perks:
•The successful applicants will be offered a scholarship award that will cover 20% of the tuition fee of the undergraduate program they applied at the University of Incarnate Word.
Scholarship Eligibility Criteria:
• The applicants from Vietnam, the Philippines, or Indonesia are eligible to apply for this Scholarship
• Applicants can apply for an undergraduate program the University of Incarnate Word offers.
• You must be applying to the university from within your home country.
How to Apply?
• Applicants are to apply for admission through the official application portal.
• All the eligible applicants will be considered automatically after application.
Needed Documents:
• Provide Official high school transcript in English
• A copy of passport and any visa you have for the United States
• A proof of financial support.
Requirements of Admission:
• You must meet the requirements of the undergraduate program.
• You must submit scores of the below English Language Proficiency tests:
° IELTS – 6.5 overall band score
° TOEIC – 650
° TOEFL iBT – 79
° Duolingo English Test – 105
° CAE (Cambridge Advanced) – C1
° PTE Academic (Pearson’s) – 53

Application Link:

With South Pacific Scholarships, 20% of your tuition fee will be cleared while you provide the remaining 80%. The scholarships are reserved for interested applicants from the Philippines, Vietnam and Indonesia. Are you pleased with the perks of these scholarships? You can start your application now.


Fulda University of Applied Sciences International Scholarships in Germany 2023

University of Stavanger Scholarship Grants in Norway 2022

Dalarna University International Scholarships in Sweden 2023

Rutgers University Chancellor’s Undergraduate Scholarship in the USA 2022

Fully Funded Prince Sultan University Scholarships in Saudi Arabia

1 thought on “2023 South Pacific Scholarships at University of Incarnate Word in USA”

Leave a Comment