The Donghua University in China is offering full CSC Scholarship Awards to qualified international students who wish to study in China. The scholarship programme is funded by the Shanghai Government. The programmes students can apply for include Bachelor’s, Master’s and PhD degrees. To apply, you don’t need IELTS and TOFEL.
Donghua University offers different academic fields and majors under the Chinese Government Scholarship awards. Each degree has its duration. The Bachelor’s degree is 4-years, Master’s is 2.5 or 3-year, while the Doctoral Degree is 4-year.
Donghua University (DU) was founded 72 years ago. It’s a public research university in Shanghai, China. The university offers both its national and international a quality education. students.
Overview of Donghua University Scholarship Programme
• Host University: Donghua University
• Programme: Bachelor’s, Master’s, PhD
• Award type: Full scholarship awards
• Eligible student: International students
• Host country: China
• Application deadline: March 31, 2023
Donghua University offers two scholarship awards. These are the Chinese Government Scholarship and the Shanghai Government Scholarship. The following are the scholarship programmes and their benefits:
Chinese Government Scholarship
This scholarship programme is fully funded, and it’s for students who want to pursue their Master’s and PhD degrees at the university:
• The shortlisted students’ tuition fee will be waived.
• The shortlisted students will be offered free accommodation on campus.
Monthly Stipend According Programme
• Master’s degree: CNY 3000
• Doctoral degree: CNY 3500
• Shortlisted applicants are offered a comprehensive medical insurance and protection scheme
Shanghai Government Scholarship
This scholarship programme is partially and fully funded, and it’s for the international students who want to pursue Undergraduate, Master’s and PhD degrees:
• It covers shortlisted students’ tuition fees
• It offers shortlisted students fee-free accomodation on camp
• It offers shortlisted for Master’s and Doctoral degrees a living allowances
• Selected aspirants are offered a comprehensive medical insurance and protection scheme
• University Application Form for International Students
• An Application Form for Chinese Government Scholarship
• Physical Examination Record (Original)
• Highest Diploma (Original)
• Non-criminal Record (Original)
• Transcripts in undergraduate or graduate programmes (Original)
• Research Achievements (Original)
• Two recommendation letters
• Research proposal or study plan
• A certificate of language proficiency
• Application fee remittance slip
• Valid Ordinary Passport (Photocopy)
Scholarship Eligibility Requirements
• Applicants must be international students in good mental and physical health.
• Master’s degree applicants must possess a Bachelor’s degree, and shouldn’t be above 35 years as at the time of filling the form.
• PhD applicants must possess a Master’s degree, and shouldn’t be above 40 years as at the time of filling the form.
• Undergraduate applicants should be between 18 and 30 years.
• All applicants must have a valid passport.
Each programme has its age bracket. The age bracket for Undergraduate and Master’s can’t work for the applicants who want to apply for Doctoral degrees. Therefore, we advise students to check the age bracket of their preferred programmes before applying.