Boise State University is offering international students fantastic opportunity through its Graduate Assistantship at the College of Business and Economics for the 2022/202 academic year.
The students interested in pursuing graduate degree coursework at Boise State University can apply for the scholarship program. The Boise State University International Scholarship award is worth $9,400 and it will be awarded to each selected student.
The Boise State University was founded in 1932 in the US. It’s a public research university and it offers over 90 graduate programs, as well as MBA and MAcc programs.
• Country: United States of America
• Scholarship Sponsor: Boise State University
• Degree: Masters , Postgraduate
• Scholarship Funding: Fully Funded Scholarship
• Closing Date: October 1, 2022
• It offers full tuition fees and pays a stipend worth $9,400 to selected students for the academic year
Scholarship Eligibility Criteria:
• All nationalities can apply for the Boise State University International Scholarship
• The applicants can apply for their preferred courses inasmuch as the university offer it
• You must be fully admitted to your degree program
• You attend full-time (9-12 graduate credits) during the award
How to Apply?
• You’re required to sign up to the application portal of BSU to apply
• After signing up, you’re to complete and submit the Graduate Assistantship form
• Applicant should attach a statement of purpose
• Résumé, or CV
Requirements for Admission:
• You must meet the requirements for your graduate degree at the university.
• You must show appropriate levels of English proficiency to be considered for a degree program;
° IELTS and IELTS Indicator- 6.5
The Boise State University International Scholarship offers tuition fees and pays a stipend worth $9,400 to selected students for the academic year
SEE OTHER SCHOLARSHIPS: