The fully funded scholarships at Cape Breton University in Canada application will open soon and start collecting material required for admissions. CBU grants over 15 academic programmes, and 50 areas of study, as well as both undergraduate and graduate degrees.
With the kind donations of donors, $2.6 million in scholarships and bursaries are granted to students entering CBU per year. All students entering directly from high school or via articulation agreement partners are considered for entrance scholarships based on their academic grades.
Summary of Cape Breton University Scholarship
• Host Country: Canada
• Sponsor: Cape Breton University
• Programme: Bachelor, Masters, PhD, Undergraduate, Postgraduate
• Scholarship Type: Fully funded
• Scholarship application ends: December 31, 2022
Cape Breton University Scholarship Perks
The value of the scholarship is based on the number of credits qualified students are registered in during the semester the award is received. The scholarships will be applied directly to qualified students’ accounts in the following Fall or Winter semester (approximately two weeks after the Add/Drop deadline in September and January, respectively), inasmuch as students are registered in a minimum of 9 credits in the semester they receive the award.
° Qualified students registered in 15 credits will be granted $500.
° Qualified students registered in 12 credits will be granted $400.
° Qualified students registered in 9 credits will be granted $300. Academic In-Course Scholarships are not awarded during the Spring/Summer semester or for courses offered during the Spring/Summer semester (except for students registered in the Bachelor of Science Nursing in terms 5 and 8).
Cape Breton University Entrance Bursaries
• It’s offered to students entering Cape Breton University who demonstrates serious financial need in order to enter their studies will be considered.
• The application will come up in January and ends in March every year. Students are required to submit official income tax documentation for themselves and parent(s)/guardian(s) for consideration. These bursaries are granted upon enrolment in September.
Cape Breton University Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
• The prospective aspirants must not be in receipt of a renewable scholarship and must complete a minimum of 9 credits with an overall average of at least 80% during a Fall or Winter semester.
• The prospective aspirants registered in the Bachelor of Education and Master of Business Administration programs cannot apply for these scholarships.
• The prospective aspirants registered with the Jennifer Keeping Centre can contact [email protected] for more details on eligibility criteria.
This scholarship award application will soon open and close by December 31, 2022. While you wait for the application portal to come up, get all the necessary documents ready.