You’re invited to apply for an ongoing full scholarship programme at Central European University (CEU), Hungary. The scholarship award is for 2023/223 academic session and it’s open to all international students who meet the Eligibility Criteria.
Founded many years ago, the Central European University is consistent in passing quality education to its students. The university grants it scholarship programme in Bachelor’s, Master’s, and Doctoral degrees.
The full scholarship CEU in Hungary covers all the costs associated with enrolling international students. The university has 50 departments.
About Central European University Scholarship
• Scholarship closes: February 1, 2023
• Study country: Hungary
• Scholarship host: Central European University
• Programmes: Bachelor’s, Master’s , PhD, Undergraduate, Postgraduate
• Scholarship Type: Full Scholarships
• CEU Master’s Excellence Scholarship; 1,000 EUR/month
• CEU Master’s Distinction Scholarship; 750 EUR/month
• CEU Master’s Scholarship; 500 EUR/month
• CEU Master’s Partial Scholarship; 300 EUR/month
• CEU scholarship offers a full tuition Fee
• CEU scholarship offers health insurance
• CEU scholarship offers monthly stipend to support living and housing costs
* Scholarship application link: https://www.ceu.edu/
• It offers full cost of tuition, a monthly stipend to support living and housing costs including health insurance.
Scholarship application link: https://www.ceu.edu/
• The interested aspirants must have first degrees (Bachelor’s degrees or equivalent degrees) from recognized universities or institutions of higher education, or present documentation stating that they will acquire such first degrees before enrollment for CEU Master’s degree programmes.
• The interested aspirants enrolled in Master’s degree programmes at the university must not be enrolled in another university or institution, maybe if they present an official documentation on having acquired a leave of absence from the other institution for the whole period of their studies at the university.
• The interested aspirants must have a Bachelor’s degrees or equivalent, and a Master’s degrees or equivalent in a related field; from recognized universities or institutions, or provide documentation telling that they will acquire such degrees before enrollment in the university’s Doctoral course of study.
• The interested aspirants who’ve graduated from high schools or will before enrolling at the university, and can show their ability to study in English, are eligible to apply.
The scholarship application is online, and the assessment of submitted documents and selection process will commence after the application closes.
Except the online application; there’s no other application elsewhere. Make sure you participate in the online application before the deadline.