Fox International Fellowship is a career growth opportunity for scholars of Yale University or for any scholar at all who is of any of the Exchange Partner institutions within the Fox International Fellowship program network.
The MacMillan Center is dedicated to enabling scholars to develop and cherish the world beyond the United States and the role of the nation in the world as a fundamental and crucial aspect of autonomous education and professional skills development at the university level.
The MacMillan Centre is in charge of four Master’s Degree Certificates of Advanced Standing: African Studies, European Studies, Modern Middle East Studies, and Latin American and Iberian Studies. Language skills acquisition is a key aspect of each of the diploma and certificate programs.
Fox International Fellowship – About
The objective of Fox International Fellowship is the upgrade of global scientific knowledge and exchange by encouraging foreign scientific interaction and cooperation for the gain of the future leaders of the US and other countries.
To attain this goal, Fox International Fellowship is structured to reinforce and enable students who aim to apply scientific knowledge to address the most critical challenges the world is facing. Yale University is determined to attain this objective in partnership with 20 of the best universities on the globe in countries across Asia, Africa, Europe, Australia, the Middle East, and the Americas.
It is amazing to confirm that beyond 600 old scholars are part of the large network of Fox Fellowship programs. Applicants are required to update on their attainments and research tasks from time to time over the year, and are welcome to make reports on their research.
Fox International Fellowship – Summary
- AWarding Institution: Yale MacMillan Center, Yale University
- Location: USA
- Study Level: Undertake Level
- Award Type: Fully Funding
- Scholarship Value: 2,000$
- Eligible Nations: International Students
- Available Courses:
- Business Economics
- Contemporary history
- International Relations
- Political Science
- Social Science
- Environment, Public Health and Public Policy
- Application Deadline: February, 2022.
Benefits of Fox International Fellowship
Recipients of Fox International Fellowship will be offered the benefits below:
- All recipients get the same prize, based on the the PhD student’s level of support at the University.
- The grant cover travel to and from Yale
- Accommodation in shared lodging facilities provided by the Fox Scholarship.
- Notable sum of subsistence stipend to assit any costs that are not financed by the actual grant available to the recipients.
- The sponsorship will cover health insurance.
- Alternatively, students may also be qualified to get support for research travel grants of about US$2,000 from a research travel sponsorship.
Eligibility for Fox International Fellowship
To meet the requirements for Fox International Fellowship, applicants must satisfy the requirements below;
- Hold a Ph.D., Master’s degree or diploma, registered in a course of study at Yale.
- Have an advanced level of academic and managerial capability and a dedication to the University’s policies and programs for the students conduct.
- Be ready to commence the scholarship if it is chosen.
- Be dedicated, capable of submitting a comprehensive and clear work plan for the scholarship’s application.
- Be skilled in both written and spoken English.
How to Apply for Fox International Fellowship
To win Fox International Fellowship, please follow the guidelines below:
- All candidates have to fill out an applicationform online by meting the scholarship conditions.
- Candidates from Yale University are expected to complete the application process using the online link, and aplicants from Fox Fellowship partner institutions may hand in their applications by using the online link.
At Yale, Fox Fellows who go to their Fox exchange partner universities are selected by a cross-disciplinary faculty panel comprised of different Area Studies Council Chairs and other faculty embodying the regions of the world, who are well-informed about the faculty and resources of the Fox partner universities, and also others with special know-how or administrative positions.