Full Skoll Scholarships at Oxford University application portal has been activated for all applicants who want to study at the prestigious university. The ongoing application is for the 2022-2023 academic session. The scholarship programme covers a full tuition fee, living stipends, and promises other fantastic perks. As a Skoll Scholar, you will be part of a worldwide community of change leaders and pursue your MBA in one of the prestigious universities in this world.
About Full Skoll Scholarship
• Scholarship closes: January 8, 2023
• Study country: United Kingdom
• Scholarship provider: Oxford University
• Programme: Master’s, Postgraduate
• Scholarship type: Full Scholarships
Benefits Of Full Skoll Scholarships
• The award offers full course fees for all the MBA programmes.
• The award offers partial living expenses worth £14,985.
• The shortlisted applicants will have the chance to meet agents of positive change who are impacting the world through innovation and systems change.
• The shortlisted applicants will also have the opportunity to meet prosperous entrepreneurs, investors, and thought leaders.
• The applicants must have identified life-changing opportunities and taken a move so as to make a positive impact.
• The applicants must have invested at least 3 years in commanding change via entrepreneurial means.
• The applicants should be able to demonstrate the outcomes and impact of their entrepreneurial actions.
• The applicants’ impacts should address unjust systems and practices in their area of works.
• The applicants demonstrate that they’re forces for positive change.
• The applicants should be independent-minded and consistent, with willingness to start all over after failure.
• The applicants should be able to explore their environments for resources and opportunities.
• The applicants should demonstrate that they can take personal and financial risks.
• The applicants should show why business education is important in helping to develop their impacts/works at this stage.
• The applicants must prove that they are not financially independent to participate in the programme.
• Motivation Letter
• Recommendation Letters
• A copy of valid passport
• Statement of Purpose
• Copies of all educational documents
• Curriculum Vitae
• English Proficiency Certificate
• GMAT or GRE Score
Scholarship application link:
The Skoll Scholarships at Oxford University application is open once in a year; and it can be accessed by all persons who meet the eligibility criteria. The scholarship covers all the recipients’ educational and it offers them the opportunity to meet professionals from around the world.
SEE OTHER SCHOLARSHIPS:
14 Best colleges in Calgary, Canada
2023 Emile Boutmy Full Scholarship at Science Po University, France
20 Best Business Schools in Canada
Full Scholarship at Central European University, Hungary 2023