Exceptional and brilliant international students are invited to apply for the full Emerging Global Leaders Scholarships at American University. The scholarship programme is for the students who are pursuing higher secondary or college education in their home countries. Applicants who are not citizens of the United States or dual citizens are eligible to participate in the online application.
The scholarship is for programmes that will lead to Undergraduate, Master’s, and Doctoral degrees. For you to be shortlisted for this scholarship award, you will need to upload a proof of English language proficiency. Applicants can also apply using the Duolingo Language Test. All the financial expenses incurred by the recipients of the scholarship will be settled by the American government.
American University (1893) is one of the oldest universities in the whole world. The university has over 130 Undergraduate, Master’s, Graduate, and Certificates programmes.
Global Leaders Scholarship Details
• Application deadline: December 15, 2022
• Host country: United States of America
• Scholarship sponsor: American University
• Programme level: Bachelor’s, Master’s, PhD, Undergraduate, Postgraduate
• Award type: Full Scholarships
• The full American University Emerging Global Leaders scholarships settle the following expenses:
° Board, and others.
NOTE: Books, Mandatory health insurance, Airline tickets, and Miscellaneous expenses are not part of the expenses the award covers.
• Interested students must possess a minimum 3.8 GPA equivalent out of 4.0 GPA for 9th-12th grades
• Interested students must demonstrate commitment to volunteerism, leadership, community service, etc.
• Interested students who possess one of the below:
° Sub-scores of 24+ on the paper-based TOEFL (Taken after May 31, 2017)
° 33 minimum SAT Reading Subscore
° 95+ TOEFL iBT (all subscores must be 20 or above)
° 7.0+ IELTS (all subscores must be 6.0 or above)
° 29 minimum ACT English
° 120+ Duolingo (all subscores must be 110 or above)
° 65 minimum PTE
• Applicants should complete the Online Application.
• Applicants should submit official IELTS, TOEFL, or Duolingo English Test score results
• A College Transcript
• A Reference Letters from professors of the college
• Personal Statement that is well written
When writing your Personal Statement, make sure it entertains all the necessary things that should be in it. Let it be simple and direct. Let your statement be clear enough.
SEE OTHER ARTICLES:
Full Scholarships at Lakehead University in Canada 2023
Full Scholarship at Hansen Summer Institute in the USA 2023
Full Eiffel Excellence Scholarships By French Government 2023