Great news! You can now apply for a full scholarships at Lakehead University. The scholarship programme is for exceptional and brilliant international students who wish to study in the United States.
SEE OTHER SCHOLARSHIPS:
Full Scholarship at Hansen Summer Institute in the USA 2023
Maastricht University in Netherlands Partial Scholarships For 2023
Full Eiffel Excellence Scholarships By French Government 2023
Full Skoll Scholarships at Oxford University in the UK 2023
Full ETH Zurich Excellence Scholarship in Switzerland 2023
Lakehead University (1965) is a public university in Canada that has a good history of offering fully funded scholarship awards to international students who possess excellent academic records.The Acceptance Rate of the university is 83%. Meaning many applicants will be offered the scholarship awards.
The Undergraduate and Graduate scholarship awards are for the 2023/2024 academic year.
Lakehead University Scholarship Programme Overview
• Application deadline: January 15, 2023
• Host country: Canada
• Host university: Lakehead University
• Programme level: Bachelor’s, Master’s, PhD, Undergraduate, Postgraduate
• Award type: Full Scholarships
• Some of the selected full-time graduate students may be given Graduate Assistant appointments which worth $10,506.69 CAD at the Master’s degree level and $11,457.79 CAD at the Doctoral degree level (2021- 2022 rates). The regular appointment is 270 hours of work over the Fall and Winter terms, averaging not above 10 hours of work in a week.
• Applicants willing to apply for admission must be graduates of recognized college, institute or university.
• Applicants willing to apply for admission must present a proof of academic achievement.
• The domestic degree students must possess a 4-year Bachelor’s degree or its equivalent with at least (B) according to their last 20½ courses or equivalent. The international students must hold a Second Class – Upper Division or higher.
How To Apply for Scholarship Award?
• Students who want to apply for the scholarship award Interested begin the application process by reviewing their programmes’ admission requirements. To review the requirements, they should visit the list of Master’s, PhD, or Diploma programmes. They should click programme title, and select ‘Requirements’.
For further information about the scholarship programme, applicants should open the above link. The award is granted based on merit, so, applicants with commendable academic records stand a good chance.