Founded in 2007, Qalaa Holdings Scholarship Foundation contributes to national development by building exceptional professionals to support Egypt’s growth in all ramifications. The Foundation offers academic scholarship awards to promising and outstanding Egyptian students; both men and women to pursue Master’s’ degree programs overseas in all academic fields.
Qalaa Holdings Scholarship Foundation
• Scholarship Program: Postgraduate
• Study Country: Egypt
• Scholarship Deadline: April 15, 2023
Requirements for Qalaa Holdings Scholarship Foundation Qualification
• You must not be a beneficiary of other awards.
• You must not be above 35 years.
• You must have a good command of the English language.
• You a national of Egypt and living in Egypt.
• You must possess a minimum of two years of work experience post-graduation.
• You must be willing to pursue your studies at universities abroad in your preferred field of study.
• You must have been offered admission at the university and in your preferred program of study.
• You must present an unconditional acceptance letter (excluding a funding condition).
• You are financially in need.
• After you complete your program, you must be ready to return to work in Egypt for a minimum of 2 years.
Qalaa Holdings Scholarship Foundation Benefits
The QHSF is in two categories: the full scholarship covers the selected applicants’ living expenses including tuition, and the partial scholarship covers the selected applicants’ tuition only.
Qalaa Holdings Scholarship Foundation Method of Application
• A copy of the acceptance letter to your preferred university.
• A copy of the application form submitted to your preferred university.
• Curriculum Vitae (Updated)
• Submit two reference letters; both professional and academic.
• If you are a male, you will submit a copy of your Military Certificate.
The Foundation offers two scholarship awards; full and partial awards. The Foundation will be the one to determine which award you will be offered when shortlisting applicants for the awards.