The Swedish Institute Scholarships for Global Professionals is one of the most sought after, fully-funded International scholarship programs for master’s degrees in Sweden. International students from 43 countries are eligible to apply for this program to study in Sweden.
SI Scholarship for Global Professionals main goal is to develop the future global leaders who will massively contribute to the United Nations 2030 Agenda for Sustainable Development, and make positive change and sustainable development in their regions and countries. This year, the Swedish Institute will offer 350 scholarships to the International students for master’s degree studies in Sweden.
Host Country: Sweden
• Scholarship Sponsor: Swedish Ministry for Foreign Affairs
• Scholarship Coverage: Fully Funded
• Host Institution: Swedish Universities
• Number of Scholarship: 350
• Nationality: International Students
• Program: Master’s Degree
Swedish Institute Scholarships Eligibility Criteria:
Applicant must be a citizen of a country that is eligible for the scholarship program.
• Applicant must be liable to pay tuition fees to Swedish universities, has followed the steps of University Admissions and be admitted to one of the eligible master’s program by April 7, 2022.
• Applicant must have at least a 3,000 hours of demonstrated work experience.
• Applicant must have demonstrated leadership experience from his or her current or previous employment or from civil society engagements • • The master’s program applicant apply for must be eligible for the SI scholarships.
• SI give preference to program within certain subject areas, depending on applicant’s country of citizenship.
• The Scholarship program is fully funded tuition and SI will pay to your Swedish university in the beginning of each semester.
• You will receive monthly payment of SEK 10,000 so as to cover your living expenses till you complete your studies.
• Travel grant up to SEK 15,000 throughout your studies.
Membership of the SI Network for Future Global Leaders(NFGL) – a platform to help you grow professionally and build a network while in Sweden.
• You will be offered Insurance against illness and accident.
• After your studies, you will become a member of the SI Alumni Network.
How to Apply?
1. Apply for a master’s program at a Swedish University.
2. After, apply for a Global Professionals scholarship for final assessment and consideration.
Closing date: Not specified
Swedish Institute Scholarships are for the International students who have leadership potentials and are determined to make positive change in their countries and regions after the program. Are you in this class? These great scholarships programs are for you and ensure you give it a try before it closes.