The University of the People is granting students who want to pursue their degrees at the university next academic session its People Fondation Hoffmann Scholarship award. The scholarship award is sponsored by the Fondation Hoffmann. The scholarship is awarded to those students who could afford to partially fund their studies.
University of the People is a tuition-free and non-profit university. The university’s programme are mainly observed online. And all the applicants shortlisted will benefit from the scholarship perks. The scholarship encourages and offers students from around the opportunity to earn their degrees without stress.
Overview of People Fondation Hoffmann Scholarship
• Scholarship sponsor: Fondation Hoffmann
• Host university: University of the People
• Scholarship award: 100% Tuition fee cover
• Programme: Undergraduate
• Eligible student: International students
• Application deadline: Still on
Scholarship Eligibility Requirements
• The university rewards students who want to acquire an associate’s degree its awards
• Students who want to apply for the scholarship must possess a High school certificate or equivalent.
• Interested applicants must be highly encouraged, answerable, and should be able to work independently in an organized manner, and has a good communication skill.
• Interested students must first apply and get an offer for a degree programme at the university.
• The application procedure is based on merit and proof of leadership.
Scholarship Programme Perks
• It offers a full tuition fee
• Other perks are applicable
Scholarship Application Process
First, you have to complete your application and be offered an admission to the university. Then, you can apply for the Fondation Hoffmann Scholarship.
You cannot apply for the scholarship award without first applying for the university’s admission. It’s after you apply and given the admission before you can apply for the scholarship award.
SEE OTHER SCHOLARSHIPS: