Finance Life Technologies Limited (Riby) is a financial technology company that provides simple
and smart finance management platform for groups and their members. We
help automate the financial and business activities of cooperatives.
At Riby Finance, we are committed to working with our customers and helping them grow wealth.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Technical Product Manager
- The Technical Product Manager is responsible for the product planning and execution throughout the Product Lifecycle, including: gathering and prioritizing product and customer requirements, defining the product vision, and working closely with the tech, sales and marketing team to ensure revenue and customer satisfaction goals are met.
- The Technical Product Manager’s job also includes ensuring that the product supports the company’s overall strategy and goals.
- Determines customers’ needs and desires by specifying the research needed to obtain market information.
- Recommends the nature and scope of present and future product lines by reviewing product specifications and requirements; appraising new product ideas and/or product or packaging changes.
- Assesses market competition by comparing the company’s product to competitors’ products.
- Provides source data for product line communications by defining product marketing communication objectives.
- Facilitates inventory turnover and product availability by reviewing and adjusting inventory levels and production schedules.
- Ensure all products are properly validated before it gets to the market
- Brings new products to market by analysing proposed product requirements and product development programs; preparing return-on-investment analysis; establishing time schedules with engineering and tech.
- Propose an overall budget to ensure success Strategically design and adopts ways to enhance product market share by working with Head, Business Development to develop product sales strategies.
- Maintains product management staff by forecast and advise on recruitment and training needs for the product management team, select, train and supervise team members
- Minimum of 4 years experience as a Product Manager, Project Marketing Manager or Product Specialist.
- A minimum of B.Sc or HND in any field (essential)
- A Master’s Degree in any field but with keen interest/specialization in financial services and products is an added advantage
- Demonstrated success defining and launching excellent products
- Excellent presentation, written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent teamwork skills
- Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams without formal authority
- Examples and at least one sample of an effective document delivered in the past
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite tools
- Proficient use of flow diagram tools (Visio, EDraw Max and Draw.io)
Why should you join our team?
- An attractive salary
- A healthy and people friendly work environment
- Exciting opportunities for learning and growth
Application Closing Date
31st December, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application to: email@example.com using the position Technical Product Manager as the subject of the mail.