Newnham College in UK is inviting outstanding international students who desire to study in the college to apply for its Laing Developing International study degree award for the
The study grants are available to all applicants who are from the developing countries and wish to start Postgraduate or Doctorate coursework at Newnham College university in the UK.
The Newnham College was established in 17871 in the UK. The college is part of University of Cambridge and has more 20,000 from over 140,000 countries.
Selection Criteria for Newnham College International Study Grants:
• The interested students must want to enroll in Master’s and PhD degrees.
• The interested students must be residents of a developing country or a Low- or low-middle-income economy country.
Newnham College International Study Grants Perks:
• All the applicants selected will receive a variable amount in scholarship at the College in the UK for 2022/2023 academic.
• M.Phil and PhD degree in any subject.
• The interested students will partake in a Master’s and PhD degree programs at the university.
• The interested students must submit two academic references to support their application.
• The interested students submit referee details via the Applicant Portal. Their respective referees will receive an automated reference request.
• Applicants must possess a minimum of second class upper (good 2:1) honors degree from a UK university or an equivalent standard from an overseas university.
• Applicants must be proficient in spoken and written English language.
Closing Date: Open
The candidates selected for the College International Study Grants will receive a variable amount in scholarship at Newnham College in the UK for 2022/2023 academic.