This scholarship program is the brainchild of the SDA Bocconi School of Management. Brilliant and promising students are hereby invited to submit their applications for the International award.
This scholarship program is well designed to find out students who are qualified for the MBA program and also to find out if it will help the students in achieving their career goals and others.
About SDA Bocconi School of Management Scholarship Program Program
• This scholarship program is for students from Africa or Mediterranean Area
• The SDA Bocconi School of Management is in Italy.
• The scholarship program is MBA.
• There are 70% and 50% tuition fee deductions for successful applicants.
• Only two outstanding applicants will be offered the scholarship award at the end of the day.
SDA Bocconi School of Management Scholarship Program Eligibility Requirement
• Interested students must be nationals of the Mediterranean area and African countries.
• English Language proficiency is a requirement for this scholarship program.
• Interested students must possess a minimum GMAT score of 680 before applying for this scholarship award.
• Interested students must satisfy all admissions criteria required for participation in the 2023/2024 MBA Program.
Method of Application for SDA Bocconi School of Management Scholarships Program
After gathering all the required documents for this scholarship program,
submit your application here:
on or before April 20, 2023.
This scholarship program is highly competitive. Of all the applications by applicants, it is only two students that will be shortlisted.